Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seriously, You have Got to be Kidding!!!!!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Yes awesome customer service. I received my ammo today in BC. Ordered Friday and already here plus no tax and half price shipping and a great deal on the center x.Thanks Clay.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    Prophet river firearms is my absolute favourite store in Canada. I live in Manitoba and that store is the bomb. Great dealings with them and smooth services

Couldn't find Ruger 416's in stock in Edmonton, so complained to Ruger CEO complaint. I was grumpy that day.

The head of Hornady was in his office when he got my complaint. Hornady gets on the phone and calls the Alberta rep who tells me that they are in Prophet River store.

I call prophet and they say we have three boxes. I say I'll take them. I get a call back and says hey guess what we have more, I say thanks but three does me fine.

Four hours after my email I've bought them and I pick them up tomorrow. The whole experience has kind of blown me away from every angle and I can't wait to go there tomorrow to meet these guys.

Jeff.

Top-notch crew they have there at Prohpet River. Tanner is the man, took great care of me, excellent communication, and yes,...prompt shipping.

You guys are amazing...another order received within 36 hours to Calgary!

Good to hear they have great service. I would give them a try but their website really sucks.

CGN Regular
    Their website is great, never had an issue, and I frequent it a lot.

They also have a telephone, with knowledgeable people answering . As well as an online chat feature, and email .

Quote Originally Posted by onurb View Post
    Good to hear they have great service. I would give them a try but their website really sucks.
    Great to hear all the good reviews from Prophet River. I will be sure to use them in the future... but i have to say the website is irritating. You just can't browse well. You need to know exactly what company you want, what classification of firearm etc before you can see anything. With most sites if you say, pick shotguns, you get pages of shotguns with the option to filter the results. This is i think a better approach. Being so new to the "sport" i just like to browse and learn on the way. The site looks great but is hard work to get to the meat and potatoes. I just wanted to provide some constructive feedback. Wouldn't it be nice to click on handguns and get pages of all the handguns you sell. This seems to be a company that has a great attitude and i look forward to buying from you, i look forward to the sales !!!

Where else can you walk in off the street in a town with a population of 30,000 and view a factory custom hand engraved gold inlaid Plantation Grade Krieghoff K-80 with upgraded turkish walnut?!! They sure have some nice firearms in stock!! And the staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
    Originally Posted by ADK

“These threads are great, it's like Whack-A-Mole; hit one idiot over the head and others just keep popping up.”

Quote Originally Posted by onurb View Post
    Yes, the display of the guns is not very friendly. They show all manufacturers whether they have stock or not.
    Frequently I click on a manufacturer just to find there's nothing to be seen.

It would be helpful to just list all the guns from everyone -- perhaps in categories like restricted, non-restricted, etc.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast