Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Seriously, You have Got to be Kidding!!!!!!!

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onemonkey View Post
    Great to hear all the good reviews from Prophet River. I will be sure to use them in the future... but i have to say the website is irritating. You just can't browse well. You need to know exactly what company you want, what classification of firearm etc before you can see anything. With most sites if you say, pick shotguns, you get pages of shotguns with the option to filter the results. This is i think a better approach. Being so new to the "sport" i just like to browse and learn on the way. The site looks great but is hard work to get to the meat and potatoes. I just wanted to provide some constructive feedback. Wouldn't it be nice to click on handguns and get pages of all the handguns you sell. This seems to be a company that has a great attitude and i look forward to buying from you, i look forward to the sales !!!
    The reason we break down by manufacturer is the the sheer number of firearms in stock. If we listed all 750 handguns together, it would be cumbersome to navigate to say the least. Filters would help and I'll pass this on to techs to see what can be done. We spend a lot o time and money on it and always looking to improve.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Superbrad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    The reason we break down by manufacturer is the the sheer number of firearms in stock. If we listed all 750 handguns together, it would be cumbersome to navigate to say the least. Filters would help and I'll pass this on to techs to see what can be done. We spend a lot o time and money on it and always looking to improve.
    I like it Clay.... God knows I use it enough..... Lol....

The only complaint I have is that you can still click on a link to a section that has nothing in stock...... Like some of the Ruger #1 variations.... Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing.....
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    And I don't have an issue with your site, since when I am shopping,I have a very good idea what I want, and I don't want to waste time looking at hundreds of other firearms that I am really not interested in. When it comes to purchasing firearms, or vehicles, I am a buyer, not a tire kicker.
    only accurate guns are interesting

Had nothing but good experience with Prophet River it seems every year at the Calgary gun show they have something I want, so I end up spending more witn them then I would if I just shopped online. But it's nice to put some faces to the people.

Life member, NRA, NFA,CFSS

Those guys rock! They do customer service like nobody's business!

Really great service!

When your circle of people you know that are "into" guns is small and when you're trying your best to learn on your own, there is something to be said for those that step up and go the extra mile.

When I popped in to get my stuff I spend another couple hundred purely out of appreciation.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234