Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seriously, You have Got to be Kidding!!!!!!!

Seriously, You have Got to be Kidding!!!!!!!

Placed an order for some Hornady .416 Ruger reloading supplies with Prophet River yesterday morning, with no tax and free shipping deal, it arrived this morning in Calgary. How do you guys do it, when three of my LGS's said they can't, couldn't or wouldn't bring any in for me. Just imagine, not only do they stock products no-one else seems to, they are smoking fast at delivery. I will not buy any firearms or shooting supplies anywhere else! If you don't purchase from Prophet River, do yourselves a favor, and simply don't order.

P.S. This shameless marketing tactic was paid for willingly by a first time Customer!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    They have always been great to deal with.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I have experienced the same thing multiple times dealing with Prophet River. However, I am not a new customer, and I wouldn't want to add up what I have spent at Prophet River over the years, as I might have a heart attack.
    only accurate guns are interesting

Tanner for prime minister!

Same here, ordered a set of Ruger 30mm rings, and before you could sneeze it was here in Calgary. Prophet River is a great place

Love seeing positivity on these forums

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdharcus View Post
    Placed an order for some Hornady .416 Ruger reloading supplies with Prophet River yesterday morning, with no tax and free shipping deal, it arrived this morning in Calgary. How do you guys do it, when three of my LGS's said they can't, couldn't or wouldn't bring any in for me. Just imagine, not only do they stock products no-one else seems to, they are smoking fast at delivery. I will not buy any firearms or shooting supplies anywhere else! If you don't purchase from Prophet River, do yourselves a favor, and simply don't order.

P.S. This shameless marketing tactic was paid for willingly by a first time Customer!
    Thanks very much for the orders. Canada Post must have been in a good mood ,
    There were a few orders from the sale that did not get out Monday but all should be shipped now.
    Thanks to all for positive comments, we've certainly been far from perfect a few times and its nice to hear Canada post has been moving quickly;hopefully none of the parcels gets lost!
    Last edited by Prophet River; 04-12-2016 at 11:10 PM.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

I've had nothing but awesome experiences with prophet river. Would recommend them any time
    Think of the little critters of nature
    They don't know that they are ugly,
    That's very funny.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    The only bad I can say about Prophetriver is they DON"T have enough sales....there service is awesome!

+1, they set the bar high for their competitors all right!
    When governments are afraid of their people its called democracy......When people are afraid of their government, its called slavery.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast