Thread: DA Grizzly CNC Aluminum handguards in @ Dlask Arms Corp.

DA Grizzly CNC Aluminum handguards in @ Dlask Arms Corp.

We finally got around to making more of our CNC aluminum hand guards for the Dominion Arms Grizzly shotgun. These are a direct fit to replace the crappy bulk plastic piece the gun comes with. These new hand guards are the 2.0 version with removable side rails. Comes with everything in the picture on the website. There are only 25 of these and once they go I cannot tell you when they will be made again. Found here on the website :

http://dlaskarms.com/products/domini...uminum-forearm
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Dlask Arms handguards for Grizzly Shotguns

Will you be making more of these? Canada ammo has made the grizzlys available again, im sure I'm not the only one wanting to replace the crappy handguards it comes with.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We finally got around to making more of our CNC aluminum hand guards for the Dominion Arms Grizzly shotgun. These are a direct fit to replace the crappy bulk plastic piece the gun comes with. These new hand guards are the 2.0 version with removable side rails. Comes with everything in the picture on the website. There are only 25 of these and once they go I cannot tell you when they will be made again. Found here on the website :

http://dlaskarms.com/products/domini...uminum-forearm

interested too
    Live Free or Die Hard, but don't poison everything.