Thread: Re PPS-50 issues (Hi, yet again)

Thumbs up Re PPS-50 issues (Hi, yet again)

Hey again,

Just a quick post to confirm, as North Sylva have pointed out, that my issues in relation to the PPS-50 were indeed resolved.

It would (as NS pointed out), I agree, have been nice for me to post this yesterday after my conversation with George, however the thread was still locked at that point, and I'm afraid my life doesn't revolve around CGN or NS. Between CGN & NS, or spending time with my significant other, the latter wins out every time so I didn't check the forums again until this morning. In fairness my 8 posts should have alerted you to the fact that I am not a heavy user of CGN, however I certainly have a sense of decorum at the very least, so rest assured, my gratitude lies just below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to George for resolving everything promptly, professionally, and amicably. I'm glad to see that we've turned a new page and are no longer treating clients like enemies.

Although my previous dealings with NS were not the most pleasant, this time everything went sparklingly well, so for that I thank you. All interactions should be, and should have been, as painless as this one, and this one really truly was. The service this time has so far been flawless.

I will freely admit I remain wary of NS, but certainly after this experience I could consider buying things they distribute once more.

So thanks again George, I'm glad we resolved this in a manner beneficial to both sides, you'll have the rifle back with you ASAP.

###

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Full refund?

If NS let us know how this was resolved it would help future dealings... closing threads seems suspicious.
    sic semper tyrannis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    Given that NS are the distributor and not the retailer, one is left wondering why the retailers of the products that NS distribute don't have a conversation with NS regarding their customer service going forward.

If I owned a retail business I would surely be having said conversation with any distributor that wasn't helping me resolve customer warranty issues in a honest and straightforward manner.