Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 29394142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Bill S-223

Quote Originally Posted by volkov956 View Post
    Doesnt matter what the conservatives says in the voting they are outnumbered. and dont count on the liberals to vote against theyre own bill. They get outted from they're own party if they vote against they leader welcome to the flaw in Canadien Politics you dont get real representation its totally utter trash in my opinion
    I don’t quite understand what you’re talking about.
    So far, the Conservatives have an overwhelming majority in the Senate i.e. 42 seats against 24 for the Libs. There are also 21 Independents. The S-223 is the Senate bill, not the Parliament Bill where the Conservatives have a minority.
    The S-223 must die in the Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by volkov956 View Post
    Doesnt matter what the conservatives says in the voting they are outnumbered. and dont count on the liberals to vote against theyre own bill. They get outted from they're own party if they vote against they leader welcome to the flaw in Canadien Politics you dont get real representation its totally utter trash in my opinion
    they won't get kicked on the unimportant votes. A liberal MP recently voted against the Air Canada bill, no repercussions. most likely a ploy to show' hey we have dissenters and we're fine with it.' I'm sure their fine with it as long as it still passes and isn't a big important bill.

Quote Originally Posted by RedApe View Post
    they won't get kicked on the unimportant votes. A liberal MP recently voted against the Air Canada bill, no repercussions. most likely a ploy to show' hey we have dissenters and we're fine with it.' I'm sure their fine with it as long as it still passes and isn't a big important bill.
    As I mentioned above the S-223 has nothing to do with voting in the Parliament. The MP's cannot vote on a Senate S-223 bill. Only Senators vote in the Senate and until now, the Conservatives have a huge majority in the Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by 05RAV View Post
    As I mentioned above the S-223 has nothing to do with voting in the Parliament. The MP's cannot vote on a Senate S-223 bill. Only Senators vote in the Senate and until now, the Conservatives have a huge majority in the Senate.
    99% of Canadians don't know how it all works
    EVERYONE knows Celebrities like Kim Kardashian and JUSTIN TRUDEAU
    SICK SOCIETY they have made it into

The dumbing down is by design of course

Hey All .....if Rod Giltaca ain't worried about the bill....then i ain't worried about the bill....go CCFR go Rod !

Quote Originally Posted by Spotagwan View Post
    Hey All .....if Rod Giltaca ain't worried about the bill....then i ain't worried about the bill....go CCFR go Rod !

No one is worried about THIS bill
    Don't worry though it's coming and you won't be as cheerful as you are now.

CSSA/NFA/CCFR

Join, donate, educate

Yes, I think it's the old two step. Introduce a totally heinous bill and then slide another more "moderate" bill in and say "See, aren't we reasonable? How can you object to this? Typical Liberal maneuver.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    My answer to option A or B is the same. GFY.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

S.223 has been placed back in the order paper by Senator Anne Cools seconded by Senator Jaffers. This bill is going forward as it stands.

Oh nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fundy1 View Post
    S.223 has been placed back in the order paper by Senator Anne Cools seconded by Senator Jaffers. This bill is going forward as it stands.
    |CCFR|