Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: The fight of our lives

uhh hate to rain on the parade ....(i agree with everything you said by the way) the cpc wont fight for our rights either they are liberal light.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Trooper View Post
    I thought the person supporting this bill sounded familiar......

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/politi...l-says-senator

Just days before the OPP review was released Thursday, RCMP officers started appearing in public, openly carrying MP5s on the Hill. The newly visible firepower has alarmed some parliamentarians, such as Senate Liberal Céline Hervieux-Payette, who has complained to the House of Commons and Senate Speakers’ offices.

“I’m afraid. I feel uncomfortable,” she said. “I hate to see someone with a machinegun.”

Somebody doesnt have a freaking clue.

the display by the RCMP was intentional and choreographed. it is blatant and is intended to intimidate female and other MP's due to the fact that Canada hasn't had an incident involving a mass shooting with a semi auto firearm or any other firearm for that matter, and the liberal party of Canada needs to initiate the first steps of firearm confiscation. the RCMP bureaucracy had to break out the baby killing firepower EVEN WHEN NO THREAT EXISTED. it is quite telling when the most rancorous and emotional displays are almost always premeditated jerkfests by social justice warriors and the conservative, or right wing have a logical perspective on most issues.

CGN Regular
    Hopefully they will come to the conclusion that it will drive a huge number of the populace into restricted licences who will then purchase scary AR's. I also think there is a lot to be said for the safety of hunting with a semi auto in bear, wolf country, even coyotes. When a charging animal comes at you milliseconds matter. Don't forget to augue that point.

I just read the text.
    It's pretty crazy.
    Not only would centre fire semi autos go "restricted", so would .22 semi autos with barrels shorter than 18.5". You'd need to store your "restricteds" at a govnt OK'd facility.
    I believe that her changes to the law, if enacted, would result in MASS noncompliance. We all remember the long gun registry. Huge numbers of people never registered huge numbers of guns. And it worked out in the end. How would they find all of the 10/22's with short barrels? The SKS's? The T-97's? The seminauto shotguns? Etc, etc, etc?

Can you imagine Aboriginal communities' reaction to this nonsense? LOL!

The Liberals should know this. They need to know that this craziness would brew up a ####storm, and start an unwinnable fight for the Regressives.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Unfortunately I don't have much desire to live in this country anymore. Once the Americans get their Reagan revolution 2.0 I'm moving to Oklahoma.

I'm so tired of this garbage
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Quote Originally Posted by oddball_ted View Post
    Unfortunately I don't have much desire to live in this country anymore. Once the Americans get their Reagan revolution 2.0 I'm moving to Oklahoma.

Yep, but I'm not about to let the garbage win!
    Who and how to contact?

I don't see this even being considered since it is so stupid it really hurts, but lots of stupid things have been happening

Quote Originally Posted by oddball_ted View Post

Good Bye.......

And close the door quietly please...........
    [FONT="Verdana"]Take that shot and take it well, because there is unlikely to be another chance.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomIsn'tFree View Post
    "Fight OF our lives". History has shown what can happen when citizens are disarmed and if there is a push to do so, you should be concerned.
    Fair enough, "fight of our lives". I should have read more carefully.

The arguments about a disarmed citizenry being victim to government tyranny are no longer valid. Back in the day when everyone had access to equivalent technology and scale, one man-one musket, the argument held weight. Today, however, is different in that the citizenry can not compete with national military powers. Whether you bring an AR with 30rds or a knife to the fight, neither will do a damn thing against a LAV, Leopard, or Hornet. It's all a bit exaggerated of course, but the point stands that if the government in any first world nation want to oppress the populace they are able to do so with minimal effort.

What has history shown us about Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, the U.K, France, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan? They are all equally or more strict about firearms ownership but seem to be getting on just fine. The only thing that protects any of us is education, rule of law, and acceptance of a liberal-democratic cultural reference.

To clarify, I do NOT agree with S-223 and will do my part to fight it. However, I also respect the right of those who wish for greater gun control to work for what they believe in. May the best argument win.

Wolverine Supplies should stock tinfoil, you guys would make a killing. Especially with this marketing campaign you have here.