Page 1 of 52 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: The fight of our lives

The fight of our lives

The Fight of our Lives

This is a wakeup call to all firearms owners, I am not trying to be melodramatic but as a firearms owner I think we will be fighting for our very survival in the next few years. The normal Canadian way is to be retroactive on issues, we cannot afford that complacence and think that others will carry the torch for us, now is the right time to be proactive. We need to be active in every possible way to defend our right if we wish to maintain possession of our legally owned property.

We have a majority Liberal Government, they can ram any gun control Bill they like down our throats, research Bill S-223 if you haven’t already done so. We need to make the Liberals aware that such an act would cost them the next election. That the reclassification of all semi auto firearms (except ,22 caliber) to restricted or prohibited is not enforceable. That there would be massive non compliance. That the native communities would bitterly oppose this and that the only way to enforce it in those communities would be to send in the military as the RCMP do not have the resources, I just can’t see that going down to well.

Very shortly the CPC will be voting on new policies. It is absolutely essential that the CPC four point firearms proposal is voted in as CPC policy. Then if we can delay the liberals’ enacting new gun control laws until the next election and change the Government to CPC we will have made some meaningful progress. If we can’t halt the Liberals then we have to practice massive non compliance and work with the CPC.

What can you do today? It is very easy, do as I have done, join your local CPC Riding Association, become a director on that association and if at all possible become a voting delegate at the CPC Policy Convention 27 May Vancouver. See you there. 

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Leviathan024's Avatar
    Excellent post and very true
    WTB: HK45C

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    The Fight of our Lives

This is a wakeup call to all firearms owners, I am not trying to be melodramatic but as a firearms owner I think we will be fighting for our very survival in the next few years. The normal Canadian way is to be retroactive on issues, we cannot afford that complacence and think that others will carry the torch for us, now is the right time to be proactive. We need to be active in every possible way to defend our right if we wish to maintain possession of our legally owned property.

We have a majority Liberal Government, they can ram any gun control Bill they like down our throats, research Bill S-223 if you haven’t already done so. We need to make the Liberals aware that such an act would cost them the next election. That the reclassification of all semi auto firearms (except ,22 caliber) to restricted or prohibited is not enforceable. That there would be massive non compliance. That the native communities would bitterly oppose this and that the only way to enforce it in those communities would be to send in the military as the RCMP do not have the resources, I just can’t see that going down to well.

Very shortly the CPC will be voting on new policies. It is absolutely essential that the CPC four point firearms proposal is voted in as CPC policy. Then if we can delay the liberals’ enacting new gun control laws until the next election and change the Government to CPC we will have made some meaningful progress. If we can’t halt the Liberals then we have to practice massive non compliance and work with the CPC.

What can you do today? It is very easy, do as I have done, join your local CPC Riding Association, become a director on that association and if at all possible become a voting delegate at the CPC Policy Convention 27 May Vancouver. See you there. 
    lol yea lets all make a huge show of and make absolutely clear that every gun owner is against them - i am sure that is absolutely the right strategy...

You've got to be kidding me....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mshundal View Post
    lol yea lets all make a huge show of and make absolutely clear that every gun owner is against them - i am sure that is absolutely the right strategy...
    because hiding in the corner bring us to the actual situation ...
    »The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson

In your case I think the correct reply is : "If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem" time to wake up and smell the coffee before it is to late!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Let's hear a better idea.

The Fight of our Lives

I thought the person supporting this bill sounded familiar......

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/politics/boost-firepower-of-rcmp-guards-on-parliament-hill-says-senator

Just days before the OPP review was released Thursday, RCMP officers started appearing in public, openly carrying MP5s on the Hill. The newly visible firepower has alarmed some parliamentarians, such as Senate Liberal Céline Hervieux-Payette, who has complained to the House of Commons and Senate Speakers’ offices.

“I’m afraid. I feel uncomfortable,” she said. “I hate to see someone with a machinegun.”

Somebody doesnt have a freaking clue.

Tried to bold it but my tablet is fighting me :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    In your case I think the correct reply is : "If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem" time to wake up and smell the coffee before it is to late!
    I agree 100%!!! We need to be proactive NOT reactive, because if you can't see what's coming your eyes are closed.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Page 1 of 52 1234567891121 ... LastLast