Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23333536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: The fight of our lives

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyRichter View Post
    The conservative government is the only party that has ever worked to make the government smaller.
    This should be the biggest issue to voters today. Over leveraging the future for the benefit of today is a despicable practice. The firearm tolerance is a nice bonus.
    This!! I will never trust a Liberal government as far as I could throw them!!! I rather hold my nose and vote Conservative, even if they stink. Harper wasn't that bad though, but the teat suckers freaked the heck out that they were going to lose their gravy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Entitled to their entitlements.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by future303 View Post
    this!! I will never trust a liberal government as far as i could throw them!!! I rather hold my nose and vote conservative, even if they stink. Harper wasn't that bad though, but the teat suckers freaked the heck out that they were going to lose their gravy.
    agree!!!!!!!!!!!,!
    If Guns are outlawed
    Only Outlaws will have guns
    CASD, CGN[/SIGPIC]S, NFA, CSSA., RFOA, AFGA. V&DF&GA
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. --- Thomas Jefferson

I was actually pretty happy with the response of my electoral districts liberal association. Pretty clear that they do not stand behind s-223, it is just a private member's bill in which the senator happened to be a liberal. Correlation is not causation, so to get mad at the liberal party as a whole in the case of s223 is a result of misplaced blame - in my riding at least. In my opinion, Senator Celine Paynette is to blame.

You guys will have to talk to your liberal chairs and mp (if your mp is liberal) to find out yourself if they support s223, because you may be surprised to find out that they don't.

If everyone does this I am sure the liberal party as a whole will realize the magnitude of the issue, as well as the repercussions they would most likely receive when it comes to changing canadian firearms legislation in the wrong direction. Two million potential lost voters in a pretty significant number.

Cheers

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBurnmouf View Post
    I was actually pretty happy with the response of my electoral districts liberal association. Pretty clear that they do not stand behind s-223, it is just a private member's bill in which the senator happened to be a liberal. Correlation is not causation, so to get mad at the liberal party as a whole in the case of s223 is a result of misplaced blame - in my riding at least. In my opinion, Senator Celine Paynette is to blame.

You guys will have to talk to your liberal chairs and mp (if your mp is liberal) to find out yourself if they support s223, because you may be surprised to find out that they don't.

If everyone does this I am sure the liberal party as a whole will realize the magnitude of the issue, as well as the repercussions they would most likely receive when it comes to changing canadian firearms legislation in the wrong direction. Two million potential lost voters in a pretty significant number.

Cheers
    did the DOJ "assist" the senator in writing her proposal?
    I believe they have

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethebike View Post
    I believe they have
    So do I ..she does not seem to be a detail person

Quote Originally Posted by mikethebike View Post
    I believe they have
    ummmm, the liberals don't own the DOJ. It is an independent institution. Can I request what sparked your suspicion, or is it a pure unjustified speculation?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    S-223 is the Liberal 'inner voice' and a trial balloon. This bill was NOT written by some cranky old senator either. This is institutional collusion.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    S-223 is the Liberal 'inner voice' and a trial balloon. This bill was NOT written by some cranky old senator either. This is institutional collusion.
    We'll find out right away if anyone else takes a kick of the can before the week is out...
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by gord1986 View Post
    So is S-223 dead in the water for now?
    x2?