Thread: Thanks Wanstalls!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar

Thanks Wanstalls!!!!

Just wanted to drop a quick line and thank you guys for sponsoring the DSSBCA match at TMSA this past weekend!!! 46 shooters had a great time and enjoyed he draw for your prizes.

I gotta come get more ammo... Looking forward to more matches in the future!

Seconded! We all appreciate Wanstalls dedication over the years supporting local shooting events. Thanks!

Yes a big thank you for all you sponsorship. As I have one of your core15's from 2014. Its the one i used for the DSSBCA qualifier. Just a note on the qualifier it is not a big deal. If someone can not make it through they should not have a gun in there hands. In other words it is not hard. So again thank you for you sponsorship.
    Last edited by rumrunner64; 04-19-2016 at 02:40 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    I won .223 ammo at the Chwk TAC match sponsored by you guys last year. Woohoo!
    Thanks for your awesome support!
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Silveragent's Avatar
    Thanks Wanstalls for your continued sponsorship. I won a gift card a while back
    ---
    Home club : PCDHFC, shoots IPSC, black rifles, hunts badly

Thanks again for the sponsorship Wanstalls! The only store I will drive out of the Vancouver city area for with all the great support of our TAC Rifle and now DSSBCA matches.
    "You may not like guns. That is your right. You may not believe in God. That is your choice. But if someone breaks into your home, the first two things you are going to do are… Call someone with a gun and Pray they get there in time." - Unknown

CGN Ultra frequent flyer deagle2008's Avatar
    Wanstalls you guys are awesome. Thank you