Thread: Yuri's Receiving Report

Business Member
    Cold and unforgiving Siberian tundra fighting bears with my bare hands.

Yuri's Receiving Report

I'm running out of different ways to say "here is some cool new stuff from my report" so ill let the pictures do the talking (hey I found another way to say it!):

My birthday is coming up next month, that Rhino looks like a nice birthday gift to myself! Anybody know much about them?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kev007rocks View Post
    My birthday is coming up next month, that Rhino looks like a nice birthday gift to myself! Anybody know much about them?
    I know you have to hold them a bit differently to avoid the cylinder gap. TFB TV did a youtube review on the 2" version recently. Otherwise the recoil is supposed to be very nice compared to a traditional design.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    I know you have to hold them a bit differently to avoid the cylinder gap. TFB TV did a youtube review on the 2" version recently. Otherwise the recoil is supposed to be very nice compared to a traditional design.
    I'll have to look that up, thanks!