Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: This is why we will not vote for Liberal again Bill S-223 westrifle.com

Quote Originally Posted by highvelocityplaya View Post
    WRONG

GUNS ARE EVERYTHING
    If a government takes them then you are done!
    I know what you are trying to say but I also think both governments really never cared about its people anyway
    They just go about it in a different way

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    The political elite in all western civilized countries are marching to the same tune and it is not a song for the benefit of the average Joe!

Just take a look at the places where you grew up and how they look now.
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

[QUOTE=gh0stly1;12584916]All instances of "you" below are a collective you, not specific @ WestRifle or any other member.

Their stances on social issues are ludicrous, and their economic positions are (arguably) pretty ####ty in economic downturns, particularly as considering the environment too. Oh, and I DO want syrian refugees, lots of us (i.e. CANADIANS) do... surprise!

Hmm...not sure where you got all that from.
    The vast majority (70%) of Canadians do NOT want Syrian refugees.
    http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ca...ugees-new-poll

Have a look at what has happened in Europe. They are done, finished. Sweden is going bankrupt supporting immigrants and refugees who will not integrate into the society there. The same will happen here. We do not have jobs for Canadians who are uneducated and unskilled. What makes anyone think we will have jobs for uneducated and unskilled Syrians who come to Canada? 50 years, 100 years ago, it was different. Unskilled labourers had a lot of work opportunities here. That is not the case any more. So, we bring these people in, they can not find work, they live in poverty, they become resentful of the life they have, of the country they live in and guess what? Big trouble. The Swedes have had the most liberal and generous immigration policy in Europe for decades. Have a look on Google on what is going on there right now. It has destroyed their country. 54% of their social programs budget is spent supporting immigrants and refugees who will not integrate, who will not work and who live in government subsidized migrant ghettos.

You want to know why Australia is not taking any? Their camera crew just got attacked by migrants in "Little Mogadishu" in Sweden, so that might have been a small part of their decision.
    Look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w

I feel sorry for the Syrians, but flying them here by the thousands and putting them on welfare does not seem to be the answer-it certainly has not worked anywhere else.

[QUOTE=Billabong;12586897]
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0stly1 View Post
    All instances of "you" below are a collective you, not specific @ WestRifle or any other member.

Their stances on social issues are ludicrous, and their economic positions are (arguably) pretty ####ty in economic downturns, particularly as considering the environment too. Oh, and I DO want syrian refugees, lots of us (i.e. CANADIANS) do... surprise!

Hmm...not sure where you got all that from.
    The vast majority (70%) of Canadians do NOT want Syrian refugees.
    http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ca...ugees-new-poll

Have a look at what has happened in Europe. They are done, finished. Sweden is going bankrupt supporting immigrants and refugees who will not integrate into the society there. The same will happen here. We do not have jobs for Canadians who are uneducated and unskilled. What makes anyone think we will have jobs for uneducated and unskilled Syrians who come to Canada? 50 years, 100 years ago, it was different. Unskilled labourers had a lot of work opportunities here. That is not the case any more. So, we bring these people in, they can not find work, they live in poverty, they become resentful of the life they have, of the country they live in and guess what? Big trouble. The Swedes have had the most liberal and generous immigration policy in Europe for decades. Have a look on Google on what is going on there right now. It has destroyed their country. 54% of their social programs budget is spent supporting immigrants and refugees who will not integrate, who will not work and who live in government subsidized migrant ghettos.

You want to know why Australia is not taking any? Their camera crew just got attacked by migrants in "Little Mogadishu" in Sweden, so that might have been a small part of their decision.
    Look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w

I feel sorry for the Syrians, but flying them here by the thousands and putting them on welfare does not seem to be the answer-it certainly has not worked anywhere else.
    They are being brought here not to help them but to fulfill an agenda.
    NOTHING happens by coincidence and EVERYTHING is done for "profit". Be it money, power etc...

Our well being is NOT in their interest
    I am sure they will be having a "reason" to restrict more of our freedoms (travel, speech, religion) soon.

Observe the patterns and look at history

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910