Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: This is why we will not vote for Liberal again Bill S-223 westrifle.com

BANNED
    this here!
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickosuave View Post
    Thanks for clarifying your position Westrifle.

You've just been added to the slowly growing list of retailers willing to publicly come out in opposition to bill S-223.

Thank you.

I think my Avatar sums it up nicely...
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.-The Pigs

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Still no response from the NO COMPROMISE crowd and MAKE CONSERVATIVE PAY crowd.

We are our own worst enemy.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    What west rifle means is that any gunner who voted for liberals are now seeing their true colours
    Just as bad are all the past conservative voters who spoiled there ballot in protest. I know a good buddy that did this over C-51. I told him was an idiot and if he didn't think the government was already monitoring his #### he could go back to sticking his head in the sand

Wondering who would be stupid enough to vote for them in the first place, let alone again

I voted Conservative as much as I hated some of the BS that was going on
    Having said that, we can whine on these forums and blame others or if you are all the responsible firearms owners you are or think you are; be responsible and start doing something about it. Join the NFA, CSSA. Get involved and write to your MP.

FFS don't whine here and think you are helping. You are NOT.
    This is the sh!t I've been talking about. We are all brothers and sisters. So we had some BROTHERS and SISTERS unfortunately vote the Libs...
    FIX IT

Get off your ass and get active

Quote Originally Posted by Hoakster View Post
    I think my Avatar sums it up nicely...
    Never get tired of that avatar, nicely done!

It is truly shocking to me how many people think it is reasonable to borrow your way to financial surplus, or to take all the guns away from the good law abiding people and not realize how catastrophic that will be to society. How difficult is it to look through some history books, and remember the phrase "those who don't learn from the past are bound to repeat it". Anyone that owns a firearm that voted for the Liberal's should immediately turn in all your guns because you are obviously not smart enough to own them responsibly. There will come a time when it will be necessary for the 4 western provinces to separate from Canada, when that time is, I don't know but it is coming. Lastly if you did vote Liberal, GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY ! ! !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    The 4 Western provincial need to stay in Canada. Everything East of us can create their new country call LieberaLand.
    Quote Originally Posted by vansicle View Post
    ... There will come a time when it will be necessary for the 4 western provinces to separate from Canada, when that time is, I don't know but it is coming. Lastly if you did vote Liberal, GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY ! ! !
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by TDizzle View Post
    What do you mean "Don't vote AGAIN for them"?

What gunny in their right mind would have voted for them the last time around??? Libs are a bunch of imbeciles.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.I've never voted liberal and never will.