Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: This is why we will not vote for Liberal again Bill S-223 westrifle.com

Expired Business Member

This is why we will not vote for Liberal again Bill S-223 westrifle.com

So Liberals are changing the rules again. Don't vote again for them or get screwed.

Home Bills 42nd Parliament, 1st Session Bill S-223
    Bill S-223

Strengthening Canadians’ Security and Promoting Hunting and Recreational Shooting Act
    An Act to amend the Firearms Act and the Criminal Code and to make consequential changes to other Acts

Status
    Second reading (Senate), as of April 12, 2016
    Subscribe to a feed of speeches and votes in the House related to Bill S-223.
    Summary
    This is from the published bill. The Library of Parliament often publishes better independent summaries.

This enactment amends the Firearms Act to tighten the rules governing the transportation of firearms that are not hunting firearms. It also replaces the concept of firearms registration with that of firearms inscription and restricts the locations where firearms subject to an inscription certificate must be kept.
    It also amends the Criminal Code to make changes to the definitions relating to firearms, by defining hunting firearm, amending the definition prohibited firearm and replacing the definition restricted firearm with that of circumscribed firearm.
    Finally, it makes consequential changes to other Acts.
    Elsewhere
    All sorts of information on this bill is available at LEGISinfo, provided by the Library of Parliament. You can also read the full text of the bill.

What do you mean "Don't vote AGAIN for them"?

What gunny in their right mind would have voted for them the last time around??? Libs are a bunch of imbeciles.
    "You went full retard, man... Never go full retard."

CGN Regular
    That is why they ended up in power. . .no one thought before they voted! I am ashamed for anyone who has even considered owning a firearm, or having any kind of individual rights, who would vote for the left.
    Once a population loses its ability to defend itself it is no longer a governed nation, it becomes a ruled nation. – CST. Murray Grismer

Dig up old threads and you will find out that many members here voted Lieberal or NDP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Congratulations to all those that wanted to make the Conservatives pay. Canadians are so dumb.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yodave's Avatar
    seams to me the liberals are grabbing at straws, the original plan of joining the UN backfired with the legalization of pot, a country that legalizes drugs and profits from the sale of drugs cannot join the ranks of the UN, and I think that's how they wanted to bone us while getting the majority vote from the dope movement
    If you private message me and don't get a reply within 24 hours there is a good chance you've earned a spot on my ignore list

Friends don't let friends drive fords

Again????!!!!! Wtf.

Yes surprising someone involved in the use of firearms or in the business WOULD HAVE VOTED LIBERAL in the last election THEN have the audacity to say on a forum they will not do it again ??????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by saltednutz View Post
    Again????!!!!! Wtf.
    I am afraid that they will get in again seeing as they are setting everything up now to ensure a second term. They should never have gotten in the first time.

Sad, but I know 2 gun people that had Harper Distress Syndrome. They were most happy to have him out. They also always complain that if it weren't for people like me with black rifles they would be left alone. The irony is that the last conversation I had with one of them was him asking me to illegally put a government marking on an antique because the RCMP refused to issue an antique certificate without it. I haven't done so of course.

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast