Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blazer 22LR bulk pack and other 'sold out' ammo

Blazer 22LR bulk pack and other 'sold out' ammo

I've noticed all the ammo on your site that I'm interested in buying is not available. Is this a coincidence or just some sort of bait and switch. Example - Advertise something good for a good rate, but it's never available so maybe customers will give up and buy something more expensive that is in stock.
    How long does it take to restock ? It is very frustrating seeing a product I like and a price I like but then it's not in stock and Doest get re stocked after months and months.

theres still a .22lr shortage in the usa so until it gets solved there were SOL

I've used their email notification system to alert me when they restock items. Worked great for me. I got an email within a few days but ymmv.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

EVERYONE that owns a .22 has been stockpiling because of .22 shortage (no pun intended)
    It will only get better when "THEY" start making ALOT more .22
    Supply and demand.

CGN frequent flyer
    plenty of 22lr around

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_ View Post
    plenty of 22lr around
    Yup the poor quality kind or uber expensive

If you can find it, most places have doubled their price tag.

The price on the sfrc website is the price it WAS listed at, back in like 2011 when it was in stock. It's not a "bait and switch". They leave the product up because it is easier than taking it down, then adding it again when it is back in stock. When it is back in stock, it will almost certainly be 2-3x the price, like all other 22lr. They have a good price on federal auto match right now.

And if you really don't want to sort through them, there is a "only search in stock" button you can click, right next to the search bar.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjv787 View Post
    I've noticed all the ammo on your site that I'm interested in buying is not available. Is this a coincidence or just some sort of bait and switch. Example - Advertise something good for a good rate, but it's never available so maybe customers will give up and buy something more expensive that is in stock.
    How long does it take to restock ? It is very frustrating seeing a product I like and a price I like but then it's not in stock and Doest get re stocked after months and months.

The amount of whiners on here gives me a headache.

The audacity to go on a dealer forum and whine and accuse them of bait and switch (fraud) is an insult.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast