Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516

Thread: north sylvia

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NL-Hunter View Post
    With 16000 views, I believe this is adding to NS as a positive thing

Issues with a vendor should be resolved with the vendor.
    Unless they won't resolve it, then the public eye is a powerful tool - for both sides

CGN Ultra frequent flyer canucklehead's Avatar
    For as much crap as NS gets around here, I've had to use them a couple times for warranty/parts, and George has been great to deal with. YES - responses aren't instant - but they're dealing with HUNDREDS of other folks just like me. I'm not special - I don't get special treatment - I wait like everyone else. It sucks, but get some perspective.

Also - the M37 fiasco is not really NS's fault at all - The guns are sitting with the CFC lab and the RCMP awaiting classification. What else can they do? They likely have much more at risk ($$$) than anyone else here. The individual retailers took deposits - not NS. I have a deposit with one of them, but let's be honest - without '5 new walls', these won't EVER be classed as NR in Canada. Again - not NS's fault, as they imported them based on the interpretation at the time.

CGN frequent flyer
    It's not often a customer gets an offer for a full refund and still finds a reason to #####.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Better late then never! ~~~

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunneegoogoo View Post
    Unless they won't resolve it, then the public eye is a powerful tool - for both sides
    They have offered several option to resolve it. Send it in for repair at their cost, send it back for full refund at their cost or #### off. All three options are reasonable given the OPs childish behaviour. The OP is the issue on this one.

This thread is such a torture to read, but I read through it.

I put together this cole notes version here after reading 16 pages, and I am going to take the exception to close this thread because it is taking up the dealer feed space for other legitimate news.

OP asked for a RMA in January. NS provided a Purolator account number for the OP to ship.

OP sat on the RMA til March, by that time NS no longer used Purolator and the account number was no longer valid.

OP contact NS again concerning the RMA, NS told the OP not to use Purolator

OP tried to use Purolator for some reasons after he was told not to, of course the account number didn't work because NS had already cancelled the Purolator account!

OP threw a tantrum, because he couldn't figure out why he couldn't use a no longer valid Purolator account number after he was told not to.

Here is the lesson:

Business - don't keep RMA open indefinitely. RMA should expire within a certain period of time. If the thing is broken, don't let people keep playing with it for another 2 months?

Consumers - don't sit on RMA, send the thing out ASAP. Read instructions. If ask for a repair and keep playing with it, it is your responsibility.
    Last edited by greentips; 04-27-2016 at 11:59 AM.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account