Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: north sylvia

I've had issues with NS... But man come on, be reasonable.

You CANNOT expect a warranty centre to let you do repairs that you are nowhere near qualified to undertake. Would you replace a TV backlight yourself? No. For guns it's even more crucial the repair is done right, for OBVIOUS reasons. To make matters worse NS could open themselves up to significant liability by doing things like that. Not a good idea in any case for anyone involved.

You also can't expect someone to send you a refund check without giving up possession of your goods. That is absurd.

Sometimes you got to lay it out....

Hanser " Procrastinate now, don't put it off "
    -God Bless North America - Especially Alberta!!!
    -Some people are just dying to meet a Paramedic... Please God! Not ANOTHER learning experience!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    (Its not the ZOMBIES that scare me, it is THE NEW WORLD ORDER)

You should of taken there refund.

HAHAHAHA f**k dude these guys are bending over backwards for you. Be happy they're even paying the shipping both ways, that's a bonus not common with warranty claims. I feel sorry for the officer who has to deal with you too.
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

CGN frequent flyer twincamharley's Avatar
    I figured as much, thanks NS

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    North Sylva goes out of our way daily to help as many people as we possible can with warranty issues on the brands we distribute. 99.9% of these issue's you never hear about as they are resolved quickly. We deal with hundreds of warranty claims per month without so much as a thank you. Then there is the .1% that aren't happy with the service and use the internet (or CGN specifically) to vent their dismay. Which is fine, but..... when the truth starts to get bent, it's not fair to us, nor is it fair to the end consumer whom may be on the fence about a purchase.
    I work in retail and this is so true. No matter how good of a job you do, there will always be some unreasonable person that will never be satisfied. Then they rant on how you're trying to scam them...

It appears that the OP initially got tripped up and confused as to the proper and recommended procedure for shipping, then proceeded to go full retard.

Appreciate this post though. Helps determine who needs to be avoided, and it's not always the intended target.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    Ive dealt with north sylva for years--especially Jon--no issues-first rate help--the more i read into that post the more i realized it was just that .1%thats never satisfied--

CGN Regular
    I'm glad to hear NS' side of the story here. As stated, we typically hear the bad and less of the positive.

I'm going to be honest, the couple complaints I have heard lately has made me shy away from brands they distribute on the off chance I may have to send them in. This would be a huge shame as NS brings in fantastic products.

Reading NS' classy response to this issue has put my mind at ease. Cheers.

There are very few retailers who would offer shipping on a warranty return. Coming from the electronics and IT indusrty, thats unheard of.
    Offering full refund AND return shipping? Sorry man, you will get no empathy here. Give your head a shake if you think anyone would do better.
    Its not like they manufactuer the product. They are selling and distributing it.. as well as dealing with the warranty issues.
    Peace through superior firepower.
    Member: NFA, CCFR & CSSA

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast