Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newly arrived 7.62 P-Mag from Magpul

CGN Ultra frequent flyer thump_rrr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashed View Post
    ^ it's amazing how people with limited knowledge they think they know it all .

There is no limit to bolt action.
    As my Ruger came with 10 round mags. Not pined or pistol mag. Get it
    Those of you want to use it for semiauto it's a different story
    This is the specification directly from Magpul
    Is reading comprehension all that difficult?
    Bold for emphasis was added by me.
    http://https://www.magpul.com/produc...20-lrsr-gen-m3
    The SR-25 is a semi auto rifle just in case you have lived with you head buried under the sand.

So to recap the SR-25 which this magazine was designed to fit is a semi-automatic rifle therefore the magazines must be pinned to 5 rounds regardless if your Ruger Precision Rifle is a bolt action.

I know I am being repetitive but that is how some people need to be treated for them to understand.
    The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles featuring a constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, and snap on Impact/Dust Cover. Designed specifically for military-issue MK11/M110 rifles and SAAMI-spec ammunition, the PMAG LR/SR is less than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself.

Specifications:

Optimized for use with 7.62x51 NATO (308 Winchester) ammunition with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820", including M118LR
    Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Ruger SR-762, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others
    Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
    Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
    Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
    High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
    Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
    Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
    Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
    Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
    Last edited by thump_rrr; 04-26-2016 at 10:44 AM.
    Don’t argue with idiots. They’ll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123