Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cadex Defence new COMPETITION SERIES

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    I had to find a way to describe what we've accomplished with this tube design... and since my first language is French maybe is English turned into Frenglish. I'm just a ####ing frog!

Feel free to suggest another way to name it.
    No need to rename it, it just appeared amusing. And for some that fail at reading comprehension, that some how turned into saying your product was bad. Which it is not and no one has said that it is.

It gets your point across

Shawn
    Last edited by shawn; 05-02-2016 at 12:21 AM.

I just placed a order for this chassis from Patrice over at Cadex. I can only say wow as this guy went above and beyond to get me exactly what i need for my build.He is a true gentleman and awesome guy to deal with. I can't wait to try out this chassis with my Defiance Deviant action.
    A Government that does not trust it’s law abiding citizens to keep and bear
    arms, is itself, unworthy of trust." --James Madison

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bozzplayer View Post
    I just placed a order for this chassis from Patrice over at Cadex. I can only say wow as this guy went above and beyond to get me exactly what i need for my build.He is a true gentleman and awesome guy to deal with. I can't wait to try out this chassis with my Defiance Deviant action.
    Pics when it's sorted!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Skullboy's Avatar
    Is the competition fore end going to have the option of threaded holes for Picatinney rails at the 3, 9, and 6 o'clock positions?

I run an Atlas bipod with the Picatinney QD clamp and want to be able to mount my bipod via rail on the bottom and on the side for different barricade positions.

Thx. SKBY.
    Some People Need A 178gr Sleeping Pill.............

Quote Originally Posted by bozzplayer View Post
    Patrice is a stand up guy and is representing the company extremely well IMO. Helped me out in a bind with some missing screws for a mount i bought. Great customer service! will get my business again.

I was lucky enough to see the prototype on a fellow shooters rig last weekend and it is quite nice and well thought out design to helping deal with heat distortion rising from the barrel. The fellow running it is a vey successful F class shooter and a very knowledgable one at that. It's one more tool in the toolbox when competing at that level and an innovation I've not seen elsewhere. Companies need to innovate like this and much like Formula 1 or NASCAR those innovations come from shooters who push the edge of what's possible.

Nice work Patrice, still loving my Cadex chassis great work you guys are doing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    Yep it's pretty much only that. May sound funny to you but its not to most competitive shooters, neither to some military groups that requested us to make the complete analysis of the mirage effect as the barrel heats up. It took couple hundred rounds of 338 Lapua and a 25 000$ thermal camera in order to determine where the heat goes and what is happening inside the fore-end tube when it heats up. We also recorded with high speed camera (55 000 frames per seconds) what is happening when you fire a rifle in our chassis, how the energy transmits to the chassis, to the shooter, to the action rail, to the Night Vision device... Our customer's benefit from the knowledge we acquire over these tests.

What you may not know is that Cadex has two divisions, one is the military side while the other one consist of designing testing equipment. http://www.cadexinc.com/ Cadex testing equipment are well know around the world for measuring industry standards such as impacts, acid rain, UV rays, electric shocks and tons of others. We have about 80% of the worldwide market of testing equipment and this is why we are well known among the industry to be THE company capable to understand and explain complicated phenomena's happening at ultra fast speed. This is one reason why our top end chassis are the lowest recoil chassis you will find on the market, because we are specialized at understanding these things.

So yes it may sound simple at first and "mirage mitigation technology" may sound funny to explain a closed top front tube but feel free to compare our tube to all other mirage control invention that shooter's put on their rifle to reduce this phenomena and I'm sure you will be greatly surprised about how it performs.

Respectfully

Patrice
    That's awesome!
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    That's awesome!
    Yup
    Oh oh... that's gonna hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by MustangFrank View Post
    I personally understand what the word mitigation means but maybe "reducing" would be easy to understand for others.
    LOL. Dumb it down for the rest of us eh?

Mirage Reduction Technology - MRT for short....

I want one of these for my 300 rum.
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast