Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 689101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Great experience with Calgary Shooting Center!

CGN Regular

courses

Finished my RPAL course today, did my PAL course two weeks before that, just wanted to say thanks to CSC and the instructors for doing an amazing job! Definitely recommend!!

Congratulations on passing your courses. Welcome to the sport!
    NFA/CSSA Member since the Swiss Arms and CZ 858 Reclassification!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzballer View Post
    Congratulations on passing your courses. Welcome to the sport!
    Thanks Buzz!! The whole family is looking forward to getting out.

CGN frequent flyer

Just want to say thanks

See many threads on here with guys whining about the service they got from this or that dealer.

Just wrapped up a multi-rifle deal with Calgary Shooting Center and have to say their service was way beyond what you might expect even from a "decent dealer".

Markus was super helpful, communicated regularly during the process - kept me informed and up to date as to what was happening with the "special order" every step of the way.

Not only would I have zero reservations recommending them even to close family members I would definitely do business with them in the future.

Excellent service.

Thank-you...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    That's nice to hear. We should report the good with the bad.

-J.

I'd like to add my own thanks here. Every time I've been in the store I've received a lot of help, and everyone has been very patient in answering my questions or finding what I've been looking for. That goes double when buying ammo- unlike a big box store, I don't have to wait for someone to track down keys or get a manager- it's right there, and they can tell me about what should work best for my needs.

Sharing my first experience

Hello fello gun nutz
    So after some diligent saving (said no gun nut ever) I managed to get my hands on a ruger precision rifle from cabelas and an acupoint 3-9x40 (of a fellow gun nutter). While waiting for these items I realized I need a way to pair these two magnificent beasts. However without having them in hand I had no way to figure out what height of rings I needed to make sure my objective lens would clear the full rail on my gun. So I e-mailed trijicon for their input and they directed me to use their standard height trijicon rings.
    This is when I look up Canadian dealers with trijicon rings and come across the wonderful staff over at the Calgary Shooting Centre. I try and order these rings and mistakenly order the wrong tube size on their website, call the next day, "no problem we will switch that up right away". Then while hes making up the order he makes with the small talk asking what im using it for and putting it on. I tell him my new ruger and acupoint. Something went off in his head and im sure glad it did cause these rings would not have worked. how do I know this? Because the gentleman managed to take the time and put this exact build together for me in shop to see if it would fit. It did not....
    Long story short they saved me quite the headache and hassle of finding this out on my own. Getting grumpy and having to send everything back and it only took them 5 extra minutes to do so. I spent a little more to get what I actually wanted in the end, but at least I know it will work and who to call when I want to make sure.
    Thankyou Calgary shooting center.

always have a great experience with the boys there!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Chris Kyle April 8, 1974 - February 2, 2013

Thought this would be about shooting.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

i think a tear just came to my eyes, great work calgary shooting center