Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just an idea for a product

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    when we sold maks, we sold maybe 50 per year, not worth the trouble, sorry.

Wow, that's surprising. Well guess that answers that! A lesson I'm sure we've all learned by I guess, if you see something you like, don't hesitate! On an unrelated note, anyone got a Mak .380 for sale lol?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    The Turk's are not allowed to produce anything with a rifled barrel,hence why you don't see any rifles from them.

Now if someone was to contract a Philippine manufacturer with a pistol chambered in 7.62x25....then released a carbine that accepted the same mag....then we'd have something.

I still don't know why no Canadian manufacturer has done it.it would be the king of plinkers
    In my neck of the wood, ammos with steel jacket or steel core are forbidden at every indoor range, and outdoor ranges are cold as my ex-girlfriend's heart during the winter, and all those 7.62xsomething aren't that easily available for those ranges. The cheap milsurps ammos are all steel. I'm not sure, but I think even the Norinco red boxes are forbidden. And they're not exactly cheap like the milsurps anyway. That kind of explains that pistols for 7.62x25 aren't that popular. TT-33 are so cheap everyone would have one if they could shoot it at their range. I know I would at least have one.

Personnally I'd be happy if CanadaAmmo just restocked their 1911 with 5'' barrels. Not sure if they're not selling or selling too quick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12