Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEA AR15's

We should hopefully have a decent shipment of NEA Rifles and Parts within two weeks.

Cheers,
    Mark
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    Back for warranty?

Trololololol
    Well, there's a gen2 NEA-15 that's still going strong over here. No issues at all.

It's a sporting gun. I use it for fun. At my range. Sometimes in club-level competition. Mostly in spring and summer. I'm not a CSOR guy or anything, so it's just fine for my purposes.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Well, there's a gen2 NEA-15 that's still going strong over here. No issues at all.

It's a sporting gun. I use it for fun. At my range. Sometimes in club-level competition. Mostly in spring and summer. I'm not a CSOR guy or anything, so it's just fine for my purposes.

Nice

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    I'm thinking the next time there is a good sale on the NEA rifles I will buy one. Should take me about 2 months to put 5000 rounds through it, so that should be test enough! ��
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    I'm thinking the next time there is a good sale on the NEA rifles I will buy one. Should take me about 2 months to put 5000 rounds through it, so that should be test enough! ��
    I agree that would be a great test.

Just got one delivered today from Canada Ammo. Must say dealing with Canada Ammo has been great. There was no magazine in with the gun. Contacted Canada Ammo they assured me that one would be in the mail today. And service like that is why I will deal with them again. Same goes for the reason I bought a NEA wile yes they have had some growing pains and straight up #### ups. They seem to have continually tried to improve their product. And have shown amazing customer support to resolve the issues they have had. Looking forward to see them to continue to improve there products as well bring new ones I.E the NEA 25 to the table. And if all goes well with my new purchase as I suspect it will I will be a customer for life!

Hello,
    A question to Canada Ammo: I am looking for a NEA 12.5 in (5.56) Carabine, color black. Are you expecting to have some in stock anytime soon?

And a question to thoses on here knowing well NEA products. Is NEA producing gen 3 carabines now ? How to know the difference ? Is is by the serial number?

Thanks to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Megglodon View Post
    Hello,
    A question to Canada Ammo: I am looking for a NEA 12.5 in (5.56) Carabine, color black. Are you expecting to have some in stock anytime soon?

And a question to thoses on here knowing well NEA products. Is NEA producing gen 3 carabines now ? How to know the difference ? Is is by the serial number?

Thanks to all.
    We are expecting a shipment of 5.56 rifles in approximately 2-3 weeks.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

Glad to hear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post
    We should hopefully have a decent shipment of NEA Rifles and Parts within two weeks.

Cheers,
    Mark
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post

Cheers,
    Mark
    NEA 25 Mark?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast