Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cz 858 accessories sale

Nice sale - Count me in! I am always happily surprised with Wolverine

Although, I must mention the KCI mags are a bit iffy in my opinion, I already have 5 of them and they only work with 4rnds (for me at least, others may have different experiences). The top round doesn't seat high enough to allow for the clearance needed in order to make the round into the chamber, so the bolt cannot close. Kinda hesitant on ordering more, even for the amazing price of $15.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBurnmouf View Post
    Nice sale - Count me in! I am always happily surprised with Wolverine

Although, I must mention the KCI mags are a bit iffy in my opinion, I already have 5 of them and they only work with 4rnds (for me at least, others may have different experiences). The top round doesn't seat high enough to allow for the clearance needed in order to make the round into the chamber, so the bolt cannot close. Kinda hesitant on ordering more, even for the amazing price of $15.
    Flip the followers out of those and take a file to the leg. Just take a hair off and it fixes the problem. I had a couple that were doing what you are talking about. Also make sure that the spring isn't catching on the crimp.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Hey thanks for the quick reply! Wolverine's customer service has always been the best in my opinion.

Just a quick question Grumpy - to get the follower out, how does one get it past the notch they have punched in it for limiting to 5 shots? I will try this right now and when I hit the range in a few days I will see if it works. If so, I'll be getting a whole pile of them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12