Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mistake was made but CanadaAmmo made it right

free swag no more to be said

CGN Regular
    Ill jump in too, They are top notch and any issues were always fixed promptly
    C.C.F.R "There is no faster way to create division within a group of equals than by treating some of them more equal than the rest"

BANNED
    I don't have alot of good things to say about many dealers on this site.......95% of them are crap and would neber accept a return........I ordered a double barrel 12g off these guys and there were issues.....contacted them and they sent me a return label promptly! No questions asked.....7 days later full refund on credit card! Why can't other dealers step up like canada ammo does? For real? Why is there step many issues with problem products not be accepted as return from other dealers.......canada ammo sets the bar very high and most can't compete!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Same here.. I had some issues with the Dominion double. CA sent a shipping label.
    They did some re and re on the original gun. But it started acting up so new shipping label...
    Then they sent me a new gun which now runs well.
    And of course No Charge !!!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Same here.. I had some issues with the Dominion double. CA sent a shipping label.
    They did some re and re on the original gun. But it started acting up so new shipping label...
    Then they sent me a new gun which now runs well.
    And of course No Charge !!!!
    Yup it was the dominion double for me too....these guys are awesome......thanks for the great service and understanding

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123