Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: News and Announcements!

Business Member

News and Announcements!

The last month has been exceptionally busy.

I have just finished the Sig Sauer Academy Master Pistol Instructor course and the Master Rifle Instructor course in Epping New Hampshire.

I have officially signed X Metal targets to be the exclusive provider of metal targets for WGT Consulting Inc.

I will be making an official announcement about the proposed range project and WGT Consulting Inc will now be offering ammunition for sale at training events!

That’s a lot of moving parts over the last month or so and more to come in the following months!

I will post information and updates throughout the next few days.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Congrats on all the advancement! Look forward to the updates on the range!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prim8tiv View Post
    Congrats on all the advancement! Look forward to the updates on the range!
    Thanks. I'm really excited about this project.

Funny , I was just thinking I should contact you folks,the month of may and lower trent club just stuck in my brain. I'll be watching.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat14 View Post
    Funny , I was just thinking I should contact you folks,the month of may and lower trent club just stuck in my brain. I'll be watching.
    Lots of IPSC activity at Lower Trent this month. I was not able to get any range day booked/rented in May. All the more reason to get this range project off the ground.

If you're interested in any weekday training, send me a pm and maybe we can work something out.

Business Member
    Sig Academy
    April 18-22 Patrol Rifle Instructor.
    The lead instructor was Todd Moriarty with three assistants throughout the week. Todd has an amazing ability to discuss training points in simple and concise way that is super easy to understand and work with. This was clearly validated by how well everyone did on the course. Hats off to him! The course content is mostly aimed at LEO however, it is easily adaptable to most situations.

Business Member
    April 25/26 Master pistol Instructor
    April 27/28 Master rifle Instructor.
    Lead Instructor was Scott Reidy with Todd and two other over the course of the four days. The analysis and breakdown of TTPs was the best I’ve ever seen. This information is invaluable! Along with skills and drills to bring back with me, I also have a whole new appreciation on the breakdown and analysis of skills. Two absolutely outstanding courses!

Business Member
    Sig Academy
    The support from the facility with regards to ammo, targets etc. was outstanding as usual. I think I covered the facilities pretty well last time so I will simply say that it is a world class, top notch facility.
    The way they (Sig) approach training is one of the best I have ever seen. Looking back on previous training, their methods seem like a culmination of years of training techniques distilled into one practical system. They are always looking to improve and encourage training with other groups to broaden your skills. Their commitment to continuous training/learning is the reason they will always be word leaders in my opinion!

Business Member
    X Metal

The first shipment of targets are on route! They should arrive tomorrow or possibly Thursday. I will post videos once they arrive.

Business Member
    Great news. The X Metal targets arrived today! I will post pics and a video as soon as possible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast