Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: specials

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    No thanks. You always screw on shipping (which you never provide until I receive a shipment). Even if the item is small, inexpensive and not controlled in any way (no need for age verification) and even if I specifically request only tracking and nothing else like signature and age verification, I'm getting charged for signature and age verification anyway. This means Canada Post doesn't attempt a delivery and doesn't deliver it to the community box for pick up (large box for small packages), but leave it in the main post office. Seems like no big deal, but that place works only when I'm at work making it nearly impossible to pick up. Plus, I have to pay for this stupid inconvenience. I have a package there for a few days and hopefully, I can make it before closing time on Friday to pick up, otherwise I would have to wait until end of the next week...
    I'm sorry that it is inconvenient for you, but it is store policy that all packages require signature on delivery.

It is required because all our packages are insured and it helps us avoid issues like "I never received it" or "it was lost in the mail".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Sorry, it was late and I was tired and in a bad mood.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    " we always screw on shipping" may I ask what the hell you are talking about ? How many times have we explained, that we charge exactly what we are invoiced by the various carriers we use....
    I would invite you to provide an example of your alleged mishandling of your order....
    John
    I am feeling left out here. I never get screwed on shipping not even a kiss what the hell.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfslayer View Post
    As usual John you resort to anger without even reading the post. Sigh I wish you really did stay off the forums when you threw your little sissy fit last year.
    Not anger my friend, frustration.... to me it was quite clear the writer accused us of not being truthful on the shipping charges, something we have explained numerous times....

As for staying off the forum, well now, I pay for this and should be allowed to comment.... I can see by your high number of postings you have a very broad experience in this field, I will respect your opinions, please do likewise.
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Not anger my friend, frustration.... to me it was quite clear the writer accused us of not being truthful on the shipping charges, something we have explained numerous times....

As for staying off the forum, well now, I pay for this and should be allowed to comment.... I can see by your high number of postings you have a very broad experience in this field, I will respect your opinions, please do likewise.
    John
    Good answer,, when, if at all will you have another awesome 20% off pietta firearms sale?? I missed the last one, holding out for the remy 1875, but now would also get the 1858, and possibly an 1873!
    Cheers Bob

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Good answer,, when, if at all will you have another awesome 20% off pietta firearms sale?? I missed the last one, holding out for the remy 1875, but now would also get the 1858, and possibly an 1873!
    Cheers Bob
    Stay tuned, coming soon....Have you signed up to receive the e mail specials ??
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Stay tuned, coming soon....Have you signed up to receive the e mail specials ??
    John
    Yes, all signed up! Here's another question,, have the Chinese loosened up on selling you a couple more containers of SKS?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

John
    In no way were you being accused of not being truthful. Let me break it down into three points that may be easier for you to understand.

1. Not providing the cost of shipping up front so it is an unpleasant surprise.
    2. Going a head and adding age verification and signature for small uncontrolled items significantly raising the cost of shipping.
    3. His request to only have tracking being ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfslayer View Post
    In no way were you being accused of not being truthful. Let me break it down into three points that may be easier for you to understand.

1. Not providing the cost of shipping up front so it is an unpleasant surprise.
    2. Going a head and adding age verification and signature for small uncontrolled items significantly raising the cost of shipping.
    3. His request to only have tracking being ignored.
    I can't comment on everything, but I know Marstar will (and has in the past for me) contacted the customer between processing and shipping to confirm shipping cost. Just add a comment to your order notes
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast