Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: specials

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    John do you think you will bring in new NCSTAR products, they have 15" free float keymods.
    http://ncstar.com/new-arrivals/new-coming-soon.html
    UCP member
    CPC member

The word doesn't revolve around you!!!! So put your big boy pants on, stop whining and cowboy the F**k up!!!!

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiandubh View Post
    The word doesn't revolve around you!!!! So put your big boy pants on, stop whining and cowboy the F**k up!!!!
    PERHAPS someone out there could explain what is meant in this message ??

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I've had good dealings, although I'm mortified of asking John any questions lest I get a snippy reply. It's not that I can't take it, but that I question why I should.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiandubh View Post
    Joined, Dec. 2015,,, 3 posts,,, and this is what you come up with, maybe you should shut the Fluk up!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN frequent flyer Iron Sighted's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Stay tuned, coming soon....Have you signed up to receive the e mail specials ??
    John
    Tell me I haven't missed this yet?!?! I literally just emailed you regarding the 1873 models minutes ago before I found this thread, I want one badly, those revolvers are sweeeet! I am going to figure out how to sign up for email notifications for upcoming specials right now and hope to hell I haven't missed the Pietta sale.
    Last edited by Iron Sighted; 05-24-2016 at 12:16 AM. Reason: spelling

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    PERHAPS someone out there could explain what is meant in this message ??

John
    Pretty sure he was replying to Wolfslayer whining about shipping cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    I've had good dealings, although I'm mortified of asking John any questions lest I get a snippy reply. It's not that I can't take it, but that I question why I should.
    I post in Marstar's forum hoping John berates me.

CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Sighted View Post
    Tell me I haven't missed this yet?!?! I literally just emailed you regarding the 1873 models minutes ago before I found this thread, I want one badly, those revolvers are sweeeet! I am going to figure out how to sign up for email notifications for upcoming specials right now and hope to hell I haven't missed the Pietta sale.
    Click on post 3 link not sure if it's over yet!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Hello, I had a question, Does anyone know How I can get a Steyr Mannlicher Sm12 in canada? North sylva doesnt work with the general public, and marstar doesnt carry them, I dont really know where else to look, thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    I post in Marstar's forum hoping John berates me.
    Me too.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast