Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: specials

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Sighted View Post
    Tell me I haven't missed this yet?!?! I literally just emailed you regarding the 1873 models minutes ago before I found this thread, I want one badly, those revolvers are sweeeet! I am going to figure out how to sign up for email notifications for upcoming specials right now and hope to hell I haven't missed the Pietta sale.
    SIMPLY go to this page and sign up.... http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/index.jsp

John

Expired Business
    Tell me I haven't missed this yet?!?! I literally just emailed you regarding the 1873 models minutes ago before I found this thread, I want one badly, those revolvers are sweeeet! I am going to figure out how to sign up for email notifications for upcoming specials right now and hope to hell I haven't missed the Pietta sale.
    Take a moment to visit here >>>> http://us12.campaign-archive2.com/?u...&id=e9fc1be339
    John

CGN frequent flyer Iron Sighted's Avatar
    Thanks John!
    I wasn't expecting the sale to be coming quite this quick, looks like my Visa is going to see another charge before the end of the month...

....and order placed. Looking forward to my first single action revolver. At 15% off of already good pricing and free shipping I just couldn't pass it up....

Thought I'd update this as I received my Pietta 1873 SAA in 45 Colt on Friday, and it is a beauty! Thanks John! I think I may have to start saving for the next time you run a sale on Pietta firearms, might have to get another 1873 SAA in some configuration chambered in 357 to compliment the one I just got. I definitely feel like I got a great gun at an even better price. Thumbs up to Marstar.

Expired Business
    Thought I'd update this as I received my Pietta 1873 SAA in 45 Colt on Friday, and it is a beauty! Thanks John! I think I may have to start saving for the next time you run a sale on Pietta firearms, might have to get another 1873 SAA in some configuration chambered in 357 to compliment the one I just got. I definitely feel like I got a great gun at an even better price. Thumbs up to Marstar.
    Thank you for your positive comments, your support is appreciated.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Joined, Dec. 2015,,, 3 posts,,, and this is what you come up with, maybe you should shut the Fluk up!
    That's what I was thinking... Now back to our regularly scheduled show...

Cheers D
    Gun Control is Being Able to Hit Your Target.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234