You can use fuse or fine powder down the port
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborneboi69 View Post
    Are multiple available?
    Just like we said, one only.... This was an estate we sold off.... John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by rangebob View Post
    Overall dimensions? (height, width, length)
    This was on the site.
    John

Expired Business
    Cannon is sold
    thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Boo that's it's sold now how will I know the following:

Chrome lined?
    Good for bear defence?
    N/R
    Semi auto?

they are a fun thing, had a 1 inch 20 inches long, similar style never trusted it enough to actually shoot a ball due to the bore being rough but great signal cannon, sold it and made one 1 inch bore at 18 inches long, the bore was reamed and honed, made a mold for balls and shoot it at the lake Canada day, across the lake its amazing how far it actually goes, for the price this one was a good buy, hard to make anything these days for that price
    You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something. --Stephen Adams

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.' --Mark Twain

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...DdaOUdyaWRqZnM

So, I'm the lucky guy who bought it - and having lots of fun with it. I've fired raw blanks - birdseed load and even one lead cannon ball. With lots of research, it has all worked out well. Would love to hear more from Marstar. Why have they designated it as antique? Why do they feel feel it is high quality steel barrel? What led them to determine it was shootable? Why did they advertise it as .75 cal when the bore is only .742? So much I'd like to know about it's history, but Marstar hasn't been answering my queries. I'm real happy with my purchase, but sure am curious about the claims made in the ad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob! View Post

So, I'm the lucky guy who bought it - and having lots of fun with it. I've fired raw blanks - birdseed load and even one lead cannon ball. With lots of research, it has all worked out well. Would love to hear more from Marstar. Why have they designated it as antique? Why do they feel feel it is high quality steel barrel? What led them to determine it was shootable? Why did they advertise it as .75 cal when the bore is only .742? So much I'd like to know about it's history, but Marstar hasn't been answering my queries. I'm real happy with my purchase, but sure am curious about the claims made in the ad.
    Nice! What did you shoot in that video?
    Member: CSSA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Rob! View Post

Thanks for sharing the video. You sure are a lucky guy. I have always wanted a cannon that big. If you ever want to sell it, please let me know. A man always needs a cannon.

A cannon is classified as an antique under the firearms act because it is considered a black powder matchlock to my understanding. If it was percussion to set it off, it would be NR. Hope that helps.

CGN frequent flyer warrenlikesboats's Avatar
    I was pissed off that I didn't get it, I placed my order at 2pm the day it went up for sale! It would've been a great companion for a. Brown Bess, then I could've loaded both guns from one bullet mould. It's a little sketchy though that's its a homemade, unknown steel, it will be hard to determine how hot the loads can get before the thing becomes unsafe....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast