Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recent experiences with TradeEx

#1 gun store, enough said.

Great shop, great service! (but a website from 1995... You guys can do better! But beware, it might increase your sale volume )
    Last edited by eusor; 09-27-2016 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Markzdb View Post
    #1 gun store, enough said.
    Correct. Tradex is my go to shop for anything surplus, and everything else is between them and my lgs.

CGN frequent flyer machinistbutler's Avatar
    I had a piece missing from a recent order. I sent them an email about it

They responded immediately apologizing.

I told them just to hold the part to save on shipping, and just to include it with next order i made with them, they responded that they were shipping it right away.

Nothing but great things to say about dealing with them. Great communication, service, fast shipping and great packaging,.

Only way they could improve service to myself is if they opened a branch in Edmonton, lol.

The have some fast shipping, and cheap bulk ammo.

But, I sure enjoy being denied the Forces discount because I don't have my ID card yet. (Even though I sent them more than enough verification as to my status as a member, that several other places accepted and even congratulated me on for)
    Last edited by Aestus; 10-14-2016 at 11:18 PM.

Excellent dealing with me also on 2 Garand barrels. Super fast responses and reasonably priced shipping thru UPS. A++++ from me. Thanks Tradex!!!

Here is an excerpt from the tradex Fanboy choir:

"Tradex is the ueber bestest of the best. Their shipping isso fast, it arrives days before you order it. They answer any and every concern you didn’t even express, I will shop there for the rest of my life."

The reality however is very different! How about grossly misrepresented conditions of firearms and equipment?

There is a great and silent majority.

This post will be deleted soon, which proves my point.

CGN frequent flyer machinistbutler's Avatar
    I recently ordered a schultz larsen target rifle from them. The condition was misrepresented a bit ,

The rifle was listed as good to very good condition, when it arrived the rifle was in very close to new condition. The rifles fn action and barrel and stock were absolutely beautiful.

I have ordered many times from them and never been disappointed. Mistakes can happen though.

I think they try their best, and will keep me as a customer for a long time.

Made my first purchase from them just last week. Ordered Monday, received Friday. Firearm was well packaged. Quick and painless service. And they're willing to give lots of extra pictures of any firearms you're interested in. I'll be a repeat customer shortly!
    OFGPA, OFAH, CCFR

Dealt with them for the first time friday, super nice guys, will be back for sure.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast