Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recent experiences with TradeEx

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar

Recent experiences with TradeEx

I ordered from these guys twice, they answered every concern, suggested products for my needs, and were some of the best customer service and prices I could ask for.
    Thanks for all the help and putting up with our nonsense gang
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Ordered last November, gave them the wrong address and they resent it for free. Was very impressed.
    TNG

I ordered a Schultz and Larsen M70 on a Sunday and it was delivered to my door the following Wednesday. Great and fast and the product was just as if not better than advertised. I will be a returning customer for the rest of my days.

CGN Regular
    Hi all, I have just had a recent experience with them. Great Service, fast response

Dealt with them 5x everytime happy.

Love all the old world quality guns they bring in from Europe. I don't think people really appreciate or understand all the hard work the old craftsmen put into making a quality firearm. No CNC, no molded plastic stocks, everything made from steel and wood, every part made to spec and hand fit to each individual rifle.
    I buy wayyyy too much stuff from them, but they always seem to have what I want.
    These are just the S&L M70/M77's I picked up over the years.

Just last week I was looking around for a nice older .222.... really wanted a Sako Vixen, but then they listed a few other gems in .222....Rem 788 which I basically learned how to shoot distance with, a nice looking BSA CF2, and pretty decent Win M70 but I wasn't exactly sure which era it was from, but I narrowed it down to somewhere in the 70's by the pics (.222 built on a long action....just that alone is amazing lol, jewelled bolt, blind mag, full checkering) and they didn't build very many of them, so I snagged that one. Built mid to late 1975, was well taken care of, and came sporting a rather ancient Aimpoint G2 from the early 80's.... which will end up on .22 for ####s and giggles once I can find some batteries for it. Overall condition was better then described so I'm really pleased with this one. Still cleaning it up a bit and trying to decide on what scope to top it with.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Just got a couple spare parts for my TT33 from them.
    A+ as always.
    Always call to order by phone and they are by far one of the best places I've dealt with over the years.
    Keep up the good work!
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

Always great experience with them. And they will go out of their way to help the customer.The sling I bought from them was not as good as the one they had advertised on the web and they sent me a new one for free and even paid the shipping cost. That was the move that earned my trust. Compare that to another dealer's "store manager" from one of the last week's treads who lost the customer and exposed his company to negative publicity over $11. I know some people don't care but I sure do and I will continue to spend the money with the store that values my time and money. Keep up the good work guys!

Love these guys. I got a Unique DES 69 off them a few years ago for a screaming deal.

I have an inside scoop. I live in the same town. So when I order some stuff I can always go there and select for free. Lately there is a thread on buying star super b 9 mm
    pistols. Many are raving about the quality and price of the product. So, I decided to buy one. I called them up and said I'll be coming over to select a star super b. When I got there I had a dozen selected for me to choose. David, was telling me what to look for a quality fire arm. I was so impressed by the service that I bought another one.
    Since I can go over to pick up my products, I have built a rapport with the owner Anthony. He is very friendly, talkative, and loves talk about fire arms. Every time I mention a caliber, he says yes I have a gun like that.
    If there was a contest for the greatest Gunnutz of the year, I would certainly nominate and vote for him. When there was this dentist that shot a popular lion in Africa, Anthony was there the next week. (Shooting giraffes). He told me the real story. It is quite different than what is presented by the press.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast