Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Recent experiences with TradeEx

Easily one of my favorite online retailers! Always nice to see the folks there at gun shows, and the service is great.

I remember them getting a 9.3x62mm stainless Zastava and ammo to me just in time to hit the road for moose season. It scored a nice one too.
    Slava Ukraini
    Beholden to neither left nor right, just calling the world as I see it
    "I literally just directly quoted your use of colour revolution techniques..."

Great to deal with. They took the time over the phone to compare 2 rifles I was interested in. I now have my moose hunting rifle. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again.

Just got some 1f brass from Tradex and it's very nice stuff, the quality was much higher then I expected. All the same brand of course (Norma) and at least 50% are easy to confirm as truly 1f since they still have the "NP" marked primers in them. The rest look 1f based on the neck crimps which look identical to the NP primed brass. Out of the 100 I bought, I have had to cull a total of "zero" for split necks, loose pockets, or incipient head separation. Needs a good tumble clean, but that isn't a big deal
    Will be buying more for sure.
    Last edited by Hitzy; 12-15-2016 at 11:54 PM.

Had a gun on lay away. They wanted pay up. They sold it and never refunded my lay away money when they
    said they did!!

Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    I have an inside scoop. I live in the same town...
    Lucky you! I am originally from nearby Lefaivre... Very satisfied of my TradeEx purchases as well...

I have dealt with them many times over the past several years and have had nothing but good experiences with them.

They've gone well out of their way to show me pictures of firearms that I was interested in before purchasing or deciding to pass, and have provided lots of great gear over the years.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam.

I have ordered more than my share of Tok ammo, for great price, bought loading components and a bunch of great guns! Talked to Anthony about getting a custom combo gun, went out his way to see if anyone would build it, great guy for sure. Ordered a used 22 target rifle from David and choose one out of the two I was comparing, a few days later both guns showed up!!! So I called to rectify the mistake, told it was free to return the one I didn't order, great guys for sure, but I looked at the rifle and figured it was worth keeping for how little it cost, now that gun is my main 50 yard bench rest shooter!!! Will do more business in the new year with this great father/son duo!
    Cheers Dale Z

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234