Thread: Awesome AR-15

CGN Regular

Awesome AR-15

I've been in the market for an AR-15 since the day I first shot one. After much deliberation, I realized I didn't want to settle for anything less than a Daniel Defense. I contacted Wolverine Supplies who had limited stock at the time. I was informed by Tyson that they would be receiving a shipment in the coming weeks. I wasn't sure what I wanted and was not in any particular rush. A couple weeks later, an MK18 appeared on the website. I contacted Tyson right away and we agreed on a price. He also helped me find a suitable set of BUIS's for the rifle, and ensured I didn't pay for shipping twice, even though he wasn't able to ship them in the same box. The transfer was quick and I was kept in the loop the entire time.

Without further adieu:

Magpul Mbus pro is way to go !nice and compacted but doesn't burn a big hole in your wallet

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EDF339 View Post
    Magpul Mbus pro is way to go !nice and compacted but doesn't burn a big hole in your wallet
    Yes, I would say well worth the upgrade from the regular MBUS sights. I'll shoot these for awhile while researching red dots.

awesome rig !

Hahaha that's so funny. When I read "awesome ar15" I thought "better be a mk18"

I wasn't disappointed. Livin that 10.3" life

That's gorgeous, congrats!