Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Meaford Long Range Steel Challenge - presented by Insite Arms

Wow, the prize table is amazing. Big thanks to the sponsors and to K and the organizers. This is going to be an awesome shoot. I can't wait!
    CSSA
    OFAH
    Grenville Fish and Game Club

Wow. I am so looking forward to this! Many, many thanks to the generous sponsors and the amazing efforts of the organizers.

bump for the new sponsors.

Invitation letters have all been sent out. Please print it out and carry it with you on the base.

If you are registered for the match and did not receive one, contact us at kris@psoc.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Wow, what a prize table that will be! Thanks to the sponsors for supporting the shooting sports in Canada!

Kris and all the volunteers involved in making this happen - THANK YOU!!!! As a competitor I can only imagine the effort you all put into bringing this all together. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

And to the sponsors, the prize table was absolutely mind blowing! Your generosity and support for the fledgling PRS community in Canada is truly remarkable, and again I am very thankful that you all chose to get behind this new (to Canada) shooting sport.

What an amazing weekend. It was an honour to be part of the first PRS match in Canada with shooters from all over our country and I sincerely hope that this will become an annual event and look forward to seeing many of the same faces next year!

CGN Regular
    How much was it to attend the 2.5 day event?

Congratulations to Matthew Brousseau, winner of the 2016 Meaford Long Range Steel Challenge!

Matthew not only won the match and the Insite Arms prize rifle, but also the aggregate for the Desert Tech prize rifle. He immediately took that rifle and gave it to an RO who said he would like to try PRS shooting, but didn't have a rifle. An RO who had impressed Matthew with his enthusiasm and professionalism over the course of the match. We are humbled by both his shooting skills and his generosity.

Nathan Wright, the highest scoring Canadian and 3rd place shooter, gave the Sightron SIII scope Hirsch Precision donated to the prize table to a fellow competitor in need of better optics.