Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: New Arrivals from Ex Yugoslavian Army Stocks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    SOLD OUT ?? I was on the fence? I snoozed and all gone...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    I saw a couple at an LGS today from the tradex batch. Fair warning the are not all unissued. One looked great, the other was pretty beat up, but was matching with a nice bore. It had a couple stock repairs and a big tang crack though.

Fingers crossed I get a good one ?!?

Last I checked Weimarjack still had a nice one left on the EE (hand select) and P&S Militaria has listed some from this batch.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Claven2 View Post
    I saw a couple at an LGS today from the tradex batch. Fair warning the are not all unissued. One looked great, the other was pretty beat up, but was matching with a nice bore. It had a couple stock repairs and a big tang crack though.

Fingers crossed I get a good one ?!?

Last I checked Weimarjack still had a nice one left on the EE (hand select) and P&S Militaria has listed some from this batch.
    I bought one from Weimajack after I saw they were sold out here (after I dragged my feet). Be careful as there are some being sold at LGS and other sponsors that are definitely not "Excellent Condition" like this batch. Not a clue who originally brought these in, but if you can find one from the "Exc condition" batch, you've got a real winner for the price paid.

Still don't see many pics of the rifles from this batch, very interested to see what they look like and if all numbers are matching.

I did buy a shooter grade M48 at a big box store that I was very pleased with after I cleaned her up. Glad I bought 2 bayonets on Ebay as I acquired another M48, which I'll get pretty soon.

Don't know where this batch came from but there were a lot of these "unissued, As New" M48, M48A's that were floating around a couple years ago in the USA.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    The ones I saw today were from tradex. 100%. One was excellent, the other was a "good" at best. Metal was fine but the cracked and repaired stock seriously hurt its condition. I even saw the box, it was still encased in Cosmo, etc.

My guess is some percentage of these guns as as new, others are of lesser condition. All were the same price.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

Anyone buy the M57 and have pics? I had a TT-33 and really disliked the ergonomics of the grip... too thin and mine had bluing missing (making it kind of abrasive) which used to scrape up the webbing on my hand. I like the round and the idea of the pistol. Might buy one if I can find a wraparound grip or something like this guy has (even though it doesn't look that good) as it would make it thicker for me.

I have this grip and it's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Milsurp5 View Post
    I have this grip and it's awesome
    Where did you get the wraparound grip and how much did you pay?

How many mags included and do they have a mag disconnect like their non military grade counterpart?

Thanks

I got them online. Just Googled and found a guy selling them. I think I paid around 60$ ish

Quote Originally Posted by Milsurp5 View Post
    I got them online. Just Googled and found a guy selling them. I think I paid around 60$ ish
    I like these wraparound wood grips, bet they aren't cheap though:
    Black Ash:

Red Wattle:

Here was my last Tok that I had... whether the Yugo's improved it or not, I have no clue.
    Last edited by st1264; 05-28-2016 at 11:19 PM.