Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Must carry Conditions cut-out along with PAL/RPAL at all times?????

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevious22 View Post
    The special conditions are about transportation. Where you can transport without getting a statt. So going to the range going to a gunsmith etc do not require an ATT anymore
    Then I guess this section applies differently from province to province as the one poster from Maple Ridge BC said this section has nothing to do with the ATT, but I see you're from London Ontario (I'm from Toronto), and what you're saying is instead of an ATT, they provide you an updated section/piece of this paper stating I can carry the gun between club/gun smith and home directly as a "Special Condition".

Correct????

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenger2010 View Post
    Then I guess this section applies differently from province to province as the one poster from Maple Ridge BC said this section has nothing to do with the ATT, but I see you're from London Ontario (I'm from Toronto), and what you're saying is instead of an ATT, they provide you an updated section/piece of this paper stating I can carry the gun between club/gun smith and home directly as a "Special Condition".

Correct????
    Correct. Previously you had to get an Att on your own Now when you buy a restricted firearm it's implied you are taking it to an approved site such as a gun range or gunsmith

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevious22 View Post
    Correct. Previously you had to get an Att on your own Now when you buy a restricted firearm it's implied you are taking it to an approved site such as a gun range or gunsmith
    Also I think that guy meant since you don't have any conditions the paper is pointless. I would disagree, it has everything to do with your ATT once you buy a restricted firearm these are the conditions you will get with your new license

Last edited by 9x19p; 05-19-2016 at 07:07 PM.

i keep mine folded up in my wallet i dont care if it disintigrates but i always have it with my pal

I didn't get one of these slips until I actually bought a restricted (unless it was there and I just didn't realize I needed it before...)

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by matt91 View Post
    I didn't get one of these slips until I actually bought a restricted (unless it was there and I just didn't realize I needed it before...)
    You got a blank one with your first license then the one with your conditions after your purchase

How do I get that paper I accidentally threw it out dough!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rugerman's Avatar
    Since it appears that I am not the only one who has trouble keeping little bits of paper in my wallet, here's a question. Would it be legal and acceptable to have a picture of your att on, say, your cell phone, to present instead? (I don't know if this question has been asked before, my apologies if this has been covered.) Seems to me it would be better than those frayed pieces of paper that live in my wallet.
    Banning legal handguns is nothing more than a victory for symbolism over substance, for activity over achievement.
    © National Post 2006

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rugerman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by timach View Post
    How do I get that paper I accidentally threw it out dough!!
    Did the RCMP email it to you? Check for the email if they did. You can print it out again. If not, contact them and they will email you another one. Print lots of them or carefully save the email.
    Banning legal handguns is nothing more than a victory for symbolism over substance, for activity over achievement.
    © National Post 2006

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast