Thread: NCRRA contact

NCRRA contact

Hi

Is there anyone here from the NCRRA?

I've sent emails to the contact addresses off their website but havent had any replies.

Maybe there's an alternative address I could use.

Cheers

bladder

Super Moderator
    Their website lists the times when the different sections are on the range. Why not drive out to Connaught during those times, and talk to real live human beings? Their clubhouse is easy to find.

Real humans.....ew!

Yes I had thought about that, but this weekend it looks as if they may be busy, and they might not have time to deal with a noob.

Quote Originally Posted by bladder View Post
    Hi

Is there anyone here from the NCRRA?

I've sent emails to the contact addresses off their website but havent had any replies.

Maybe there's an alternative address I could use.

Cheers

bladder
    I'm a member there what are you trying to find out? Maybe I can help.
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsforfun View Post
    I'm a member there what are you trying to find out? Maybe I can help.
    My PAL/RPAL is currently being processed, and I wanted to contact a club for guidance and membership, so when my license finally turns up, I'll have somewhere ready to go to and start shooting.

I was trying to contact whoever runs the service rifle section, but I see on the website that they suggest that interested non-members should visit on Saturday mornings ( I don't recall seeing that note the last time I looked at the web site )

So perhaps that's the best course of action for me. Just turn up next Saturday and talk to the range officer.

CGN frequent flyer Beretta-Skeet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bladder View Post
    My PAL/RPAL is currently being processed, and I wanted to contact a club for guidance and membership, so when my license finally turns up, I'll have somewhere ready to go to and start shooting.

I was trying to contact whoever runs the service rifle section, but I see on the website that they suggest that interested non-members should visit on Saturday mornings ( I don't recall seeing that note the last time I looked at the web site )

So perhaps that's the best course of action for me. Just turn up next Saturday and talk to the range officer.
    Service rifle is shooting on Delta tomorrow with a briefing at 0830 in front of range controls building.
    I'll try and get the email of someone who will reply to your questions more promptly.

Your best bet would be as stated above.
    CCFR Member