Thread: Flash Sale for May 24/25th

Flash Sale for May 24/25th

The FATMAN HEX BRAKE A very cool looking, effective brake for your AR-15.

The FATman Hex Brake was created to solve issues faced by many competition shooters and precision rifle builders.
    The 2 large (FAT) ventilated baffle sections and chambers create the compensation needed to reduce the overall recoil felt by the shooter.
    The FATman Hex Brake includes two top ports machined at a 20 Deg. forward directed angle. These top ports help direct the energy of the spent gas in a manner that maintains a flat consecutive result shot after shot.
    The design of the FATman Hex Brake allows the first chamber wall to sit as close to the barrel crown plane as possible. This design element was included to maintain the full accuracy of the barrel.
    The iconic Phase 5 Hex design gives the FATman Hex Brake the perfect styling that custom gun builders are looking for.
    - Mil-Spec Black Parkerized finish - Compatibility: 5.56mm/.223 - Length: 3” - Width: 1.26” - Weight: 6.1oz - Threading: 1/2 x 28 TPI (Threads per Inch) - Includes (1) crush washer

Name:  fatman_2nd.jpg
Views: 817
Size:  17.9 KB
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

is there a price?
    ------------------

A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.

CGN Regular
    $160 from $200 save 20%!!

How short of a barrel would these brakes be OK/safe to use on? i.e. would they work on a 7.5" bbl PDW type AR?
    I've been told mixed opinions on putting brakes on such short barrels and wondered if anyone knew?