Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New delivery of WASP remanufactured ammo at AmmoSupply.ca

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by shthousebenny View Post
    not savings here
    I agree

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    ^^^^ Wtf is wrong with you??? These are good prices. When is the last time you bought ammo.
    I'm presently buying another brand of commercially reloaded 9mm for 299/case shipping included. Factory loaded (Win white box) is running 29.95 per box of 100 both from a forum sponsor and at a LGS here in NB right now.

Ammosupply.ca's prices are certainly OK and in no way out of line but I couldn't call them outstanding. Then again, why would they be....I'm sure all ammo retailers in Canada buy from the same sources and pay about the same wholesale prices.. I enjoy buying from Kate (great service) but often the biggest issue is adding the shipping costs.

edit

I've used Wasp (both 9mm and .45acp) and can confirm it is good quality.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

CGN Regular
    485$ for 1000 rounds of 223 basically the same price as new factory umc. Sigh, maybe one day 223 will really go on sale.

Expired Business Member
    $485 for 1000 rds of 223 Rem is about 30% cheaper than American Eagle AE223, so I guess it's all what you compare it to!

Cabelas price 1000 rds of UMC 223 Rem at $700, so where you're getting yours from, buy more

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Cabelas price 1000 rds of UMC 223 Rem at $700, so where you're getting yours from, buy more
    Wow I'd find a different Cabelas to shop at! Online they have Remington UMC 223 1000rds for $579.99

and

I know of another place selling the same stuff at $515.

Are you sure about the $700 price??

CGN Regular
    tagged

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetmail 12 View Post
    Wow I'd find a different Cabelas to shop at! Online they have Remington UMC 223 1000rds for $579.99

Are you sure about the $700 price??

Sorry, the $700 was buying by the 50rd or 200rd packs, I didn't scroll down enough. But $485 is still almost $100 cheaper, which is almost 15%. And Wasp is great, Canadian made ammo.

I have never been one to tell people what brands to buy - for some people factory ammo is important, others are all about price. We can get Barnaul 223 Rem even cheaper, but we don't stock it as we've had a lot of customers unhappy with the quality.

One thing on prices - because of the US dollar in the past year or so, people are able to sell older stock items cheaper. This accounts for a lot of fluctuation in pricing among dealers. Wasp's products sell very quickly and as such his pricing is very much in line with current costs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12