Thread: Colt Canada MRR - Now in Stock!!!

Business Member

Thumbs up Colt Canada MRR - Now in Stock!!!

11.6" NOW IN STOCK

Name:  CC MRR.jpg
Views: 1369
Size:  17.3 KB

* Photo is a Colt MRR with a 16" Barrel. We will update the image when actual photos become available.

Colt Canada introduces the Modular Rail Rifle (MRR). The MRR combines the battle proven Colt Canada C8 5.56mm Carbine core with a Magpul M-LOK™ Rail Attachment System.

The Upper Receiver has a monolithic top rail with the side and bottom rail positions now implementing the Magpul M-LOK modular locking accessory mounting system. The Monolithic Upper Receiver provides ample rail space for accessories to be mounted forward of the primary optics. The Upper Receiver is fitted with a Colt Canada floating, Cold Hammer Forged, Chrome Lined Barrel which increases barrel service life.

The implementation of the M-LOK system has enabled modularity that allows the operator to add only the rails or accessories required thus reducing the weight burden. The implementation of the M-LOK standard has reduced the rifles weight by up to half a pound. This weight saving is predominantly in the forestock area of the rifle, thus increasing the rifle’s maneuverability.

• Upper receiver has a monolithic top rail with side and bottom rail positions with Magpul M-LOK modular locking accessory mounting system.
    • The Upper is fitted with a Colt Canada free floating Cold Hammer Forged barrel
    • 11.6” Barrel is Canadian Forces specification thicker chrome lining for increased service life. 1:7 Twist
    • 18.6” barrel is non-chrome lined for increased accuracy in Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR) configuration. 1:7 Twist
    • Standard A2 flash, M16 Bolt Carrier, Ambi - Sling Plate Adapter
    • Magpul MOE (MAG400) Stock and MOE Grip.
    • Up to 1.5lbs lighter than first and second generation IUR’s, increasing the firearm’s maneuverability.
    • 5.56 NATO / .223 REM

Colt Canada MRR11 - $2349.95
    Colt Canada MRR16 - $2499.95
    Colt Canada MRR18 - $2499.95
    Last edited by SelectShootingSupplies; 09-14-2016 at 06:23 PM. Reason: added free shipping

Business Member
    IOP Program now available.

Also now available i 16" and all three models now include Magpul MOE furniture.

Name:  Colt eblast2.jpg
Views: 1214
Size:  41.3 KB

Business Member
    11.6" Now in stock

Name:  IMG_0148.jpg
Views: 914
Size:  58.5 KB

CGN Regular
    Colt canada

Quote Originally Posted by SelectShootingSupplies View Post
    11.6" Now in stock

Name:  IMG_0148.jpg
Views: 914
Size:  58.5 KB
    Ugh! You guys are killing me here!!! Now I have to sell another one of my kids and my second kidney!!!
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!