Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Thread: New Ammo Cans - Green and Tan

I got a Tan Mega Pack. They look great but they are a little glossy. Do the green have the same sheen?

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by call2arms View Post
    I got a Tan Mega Pack. They look great but they are a little glossy. Do the green have the same sheen?
    The green are more of a matte sheen. The tan ones are glossier. The paint on my tan cans seems to be holding up really well so far, basically no scratches in the finish at all yet.

I see the ammo cans on your site, but nothing about bundle pricing? Where do I find that?
    CSSA, CCFR, BCWF, Wexit

Found them, sorry!
    CSSA, CCFR, BCWF, Wexit

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Also, a suggestion for canam: how about a large ammo storage that could lock? Not something to bring to the range, more like a box that could hold 4-5 cases of PMC. I'm currently in the market for that, and the best idea I've had so far is a Stack-On GCG-900 Steel Pistol/Ammo Cabinet, or some kind of contractor tool safe (some kind of metal box/chest that can be locked and that contractors leave at the construction site). Neither are really made to store ammos. Shipping those kind of boxes might be too expensive for the price of the product though.
    Here's what I use:

Name:  s-l1600-1.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  25.0 KB

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  45.7 KB

Has a nice watertight seal, is lockable, inexpensive (when on sale) and holds lots of ammo for storage purposes.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I ordered a tan bundle pack. All good and pleased with them!
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Thanks Prairie Plinker. I may have to krylon mine

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Here's what I use:

Name:  s-l1600-1.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  25.0 KB

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  45.7 KB

Has a nice watertight seal, is lockable, inexpensive (when on sale) and holds lots of ammo for storage purposes.
    That must weigh a ton when its loaded. I had a toolbox kinda like that and the handle broke off because it was too heavy
    Insert list of guns you own here:
    (Who needs a registry if everyone advertises what they own)

Scrap Bill C-68

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeschurman View Post
    That must weigh a ton when its loaded. I had a toolbox kinda like that and the handle broke off because it was too heavy
    Yes, but I don't move them very much. You can slide them around. No issues here with the handle breaking off. These are fairly tough.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Yes, but I don't move them very much. You can slide them around. No issues here with the handle breaking off. These are fairly tough.
    Thanks. I thought about buying toolboxes, but I'd have to stack them on top of each other, and when full they'd end up really heavy.

I ended up buying a "stack-on 8 rifle cabinet" to store my ammos. It was 109$ at CT when on sale. I built shelves for the cabinet, so now I'd say I can store about 40 boxes of each 45, 38/357, 9mm and about 40 bricks of 22lr. Still have one half shelf available for my less often used rifle ammos like 7x57, for which I keep almost nothing. I wish that cabinet had been a little deeper and higher though, the capacity would have been greatly increased without much of an increase in price or floorspace used.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213