Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone another Nova Scotian here

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Cranky Pants's Avatar
    N.S.--Not far from the guy who killed bill C-391
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nicholson View Post
    There is something about Nova Scotians! Good on you all, wish I was there to.

I'm quite surprise the name DB Cooper hadn't been used yet? Now we finally know where that guy went!
    "You can't fix stupid but you can bury it."
    CCFR member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky Pants View Post

I'm quite surprise the name DB Cooper hadn't been used yet? Now we finally know where that guy went!
    I just hope he doesn't do a DB Cooper and disappear. So many join CGN and post a good intro -stealing our hearts - but then we never hear from them again.

Akita Master
    Super Moderator
    Welcome to CGN.

----------------
    NAA.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went". - Will Rogers.

Welcome from Truro!

Welcome from the Dirty D!

The South Shore is where my heart is! I grew up in Liverpool!
    Whats bad for me is good for the team.

Hey Cranky pants, I'm currently living in Halifax propper, but originally from the south shore.

I just hope he doesn't do a DB Cooper and disappear. So many join CGN and post a good intro -stealing our hearts - but then we never hear from them again.
    HA, I'll do my best, my job has me working long hours and often abroad so if you don't hear from me for a while its not you, its me.... or that's what I told my ex at least.

I guess since the thread has hit page two I'll include a little more info about my self.

I am a survival instructor and generally an outdoor enthusiast. I have a Bachelor of Arts from Dalhousie University in Technical Theatre, and before you guys blow me off for some soft shouldered hippy, I specialized in Stage Carpentry, Rigging and Lighting, so I spent most of my university career in carpentry/metal/props shops, and climbing around at heights in theatres and arenas.

I've been very familiar with guns from a young age and have enjoyed hours of hunting and target shooting (though no IPSC), I have also used my knowledge professionally. overseeing the safe use and handling of fire arms on film and in Theatre.

If you guys have any questions for me let me know, though I may be a tad slow replying, my work schedule is kind of silly, but I promise I'll reply when I can.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You bet I have questions! 1. When are you going to come out of the intro section and post in the other forum sections?
    2. What types of firearms are you most interested in? 3. How come all the Nova Scotian CGN members are being so friendly?

You bet I have questions! 1. When are you going to come out of the intro section and post in the other forum sections?
    2. What types of firearms are you most interested in? 3. How come all the Nova Scotian CGN members are being so friendly?
    I have Posted in other sections! I am reading through other posts just trying to find places to contribute.

I would say I am interested in all firearms, I generally love learning about the history of fire arms and military history. I would say I most interested in shooting modern black rifles and precision rifles, though i don't know a lot about long distance precision shooting. Currently on the hunt for a Rob Arms XCR in 5.56 but would settle for the 7.62.

It's an east coast thing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast