Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RCBS Rockchucker Supreme Master Reloading Kit Sale

Quote Originally Posted by uberti77 View Post
    Is everything included to start reloading from zero? I'm new to this and i want to start reloading 9mm
    Loading 9mm on a single stage press would be quite laborious.

Received this press 2 days after ordering it, very impressive piece of kit and even more impressive service!

Quote Originally Posted by uberti77 View Post
    Is everything included to start reloading from zero? I'm new to this and i want to start reloading 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    You will just need dies and a shellholder and, of course, the actual components

True, however kawicrash said it best, also the understatement of the year...

Quote Originally Posted by kawicrash View Post
    Loading 9mm on a single stage press would be quite laborious.

Regarding the Powder Measure...

From the Manufacturer:
    The No. 1 choice of reloaders everywhere, the Uniflow has an adjustable cylinder, throwing from 10 grains to 110 grains of powder. Pours uniformly from measuring cylinder into case, eliminating clogging. Changes easily from charge to charge without emptying powder hopper. Accurately measures all three major powder types – ball, cylindrical and flake. Powder Measure Stand sold seperately.
    I'm wondering if there is a smaller disc insert that can adapt the Uniflow Powder measure included to throw .05 to 40 grains like the Quick-Change Powder Measure can???

You will not be able to use the powder measure to throw 9mm charges as 4.6 grains is the max weight for even the lightest 9mm powders, the included measure starts at 10 grains and up (for rifle)
    Verba volant, scripta manent!
    “When injustice becomes law, an armed rebellion becomes duty” ~ The Internet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123