Wilson Combat AR9 9mm Pistol Caliber Carbine PCC

Thread: Wilson Combat AR9 9mm Pistol Caliber Carbine PCC

Tags: None

mildot said:

Wilson Combat AR9 9mm Pistol Caliber Carbine PCC

So you guys seem to have a good connection at WC, any chance the 11" SBR version will make it up here? or do you have plans to bring them in later? Thanks

[youtube]0aN7u6vjNek[/youtube]

http://wilsoncombat.com/new/rifle-ar...p#.V0yQ85ErKM8
    Last edited by mildot; 08-17-2016 at 05:42 AM.
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

bfiles said:
    I too would be interested
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Steel28 said:
    Add me to the list.

aragorn1 said:

The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau

Trinimon said:
    Very cool! I'd love one but seeing as it's from WC, you're prob looking at a $3K price tag.
    CSSA Member

Mr. Friendly said:
    that's an attractive rifle! :D
    power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda cool!

madcow said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinimon View Post
    Very cool! I'd love one but seeing as it's from WC, you're prob looking at a $3K price tag.
    More like double that, having the WC logo

krausb said:
    Well they sell around 2 grand USD so $3k (or hopefully a bit under) sounds about right actually. Wilson puts out a quality product and I have been siting patiently wondering if Wanstalls might bring some of these in... If they do, the temptation might be too much to resist. Especially the SBR version:

9. spf99 said:
    Hello Wanstalls, looks like you have at least 3-4 interested. Any comment if you would consider bringing these in ?

aragorn1 said:
    I'd put my money where my mouth is...... card waiting, provided price is reasonable. I don't mean cheap, I said reasonable. They sell for 2 g in the states, plus exchange, plus import , taxes.......
    The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau