Thread: One Good Looking Deal for Someone!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

One Good Looking Deal for Someone!

Hey Everybody,

When I first started here all I had with me were the rifles from the farm, your regular run of the mill bolt action hunting rifles and your Cooey .22LRs. In the first few weeks I was with the business, the Fort La Bosse Classical Arms Gun Club hosted a Tactical Match and I was told by Mr. Wolverine himself, "Don't worry about the firearms, I got you covered." And that was enough for me. So there I was standing, farm boy in the mix with an AR-10 and a Sig 1911 among the shooters who have been around the range quite a few more times than me ( I kind looked out of place but hey, I was having fun). I think it is safe to say I was being a little bit spoiled by the boss but that is how Wolverine has always operated, I didn't have the means at the time but in no way was I going to be left behind, and that is something I am proud to be apart of for the past years. Now I didn't win the match but I am grateful that I was given a chance to shoot and have some fun. What you see below is that rifle that I got to use, Mr. Wolverine's AR-10. It has been a fantastic rifle but it is time, he is looking to part with it as new and more exciting things come into the future, I will be sad to see her leave as I hold some close memories with her but it is time for a new home.

This is an Armalite AR-10 Rifle in 7.62x51mm with a Daniel Defnse AD10 9.0" Quad Rail, MagPul PRS, and Tango Down Pistol Grip.

The rifle comes with seven magazines and as you see it in the picture, SOLD is the price!

Whoever is looking to be the new owner of this rifle give us a holler at 204-748-2454 or shoot an E-mail to sales@wolverinesupplies.com

Last edited by Wolverine .303; 06-03-2016 at 11:24 AM.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

EXTREMELY interested if it's still available but I would need to come up with the money. If you were willing to give me the time, which I doubt, I've been wanting one of these for a long long time

Just curious, but why are you charging tax on a private sale?
    93AAØ1976

The British empire was an incredible achievement. It brought civilisation to the uncivilised.

Quote Originally Posted by L42A1 View Post
    Just curious, but why are you charging tax on a private sale?
    This is a firearm that is being sold through the business and belongs to, this used to be Johns rifle, but now is Wolverines for the time being unless you would like to scoop her up!

The Rifle has been sold!

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    You guys there are really spoiled ... Get to hold all those toys semi and full auto ...... All those high end scopes
    Yup spoiled rotten .... And us peasants have to look at them on line
    Ya you ....Ryan and grumpy are very spoiled
    Lmao!!!!!!
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Business Member
    Cold and unforgiving Siberian tundra fighting bears with my bare hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    You guys there are really spoiled ... Get to hold all those toys semi and full auto ...... All those high end scopes
    Yup spoiled rotten .... And us peasants have to look at them on line
    Ya you ....Ryan and grumpy are very spoiled
    Lmao!!!!!!
    If you've ever seen Wolverine .303's face up close you wouldn't call him spoiled that's for sure....

Thank you wolverine 303. I am looking forward to taking this out to the range .
    acyrologiaphobia – the feer of the incorrect use of english?

Quote Originally Posted by Mil Specs View Post
    Thank you wolverine 303. I am looking forward to taking this out to the range .
    No Problem at all I am glad I could help! Be sure to post some pics of her on the range!