Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot June Deals at AmmoSupply.ca

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psquay View Post
    Hey Kate,

Do you still have any more of the MRE's, as described above?

Thanks.

P.
    Yes, we do!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NVShooter View Post
    Hi Kate,

I'm not familiar with your sale procedures...can I purchase items that are on sale one day and have them held to be shipped together with items I purchase on a subsequent sale day?...assuming that it will result in a lower overall shipping charge.
    Yes, you may do this - I recommend you place your order for everything you want and then PM me with your order number and request that we manually adjust the totals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Yes, you may do this - I recommend you place your order for everything you want and then PM me with your order number and request that we manually adjust the totals
    Thanks!

Expired Business Member
    Today's deal is 22 LR - 42 Gr - Eley Force - $13 for a box of 50

Here's the blurb!
    ELEY force is a high-velocity, semi-automatic .22LR round designed for power. Featuring a new propellant utilising a distributed pressure curve that accelerates the bullet to a supersonic velocity, providing maximum knock-down force.

ELEY force is instantly recognisable with its unique black oxidised case finish which increases friction between the case and projectile. This regulates and controls the force required to release the bullet, stabilising the projectile and increasing ballistic consistency and accuracy. ELEY force is a .22LR round that deliveries both strong kickback and accuracy.

Expired Business Member

Expired Business Member
    Today's Deal is Federal 45-70 Govt - 300gr - SpeerŪ Hot-CorŪ HP - Box of 20 for $43 - great price for a popular caliber!

Expired Business Member
    Today's deal is a customer favourite - CCI 22 LR - 40gr CPRN - Mini-Mag - Box of 100 for $10.

Minimags are one of the most reliable rounds to feed and to go bang. These have been out of stock and generally unavailable for a couple of years, so this is a great opportunity to stock up.

Expired Business Member
    Today's Deal of the Day is:
    Score 12 ga - 2 3/4" - 1 1/8oz - High Velocity Slug - CASE of 250 for $229

These Canadian-made slugs are incredibly accurate and amazingly good value at less than $1 per slug. You really need some of these!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12