Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C Products Defence .50 Beowulf Magazine Pre Order

Quote Originally Posted by LANZ Shooting Supplies View Post
    They are in stock, the free shipping was the promotion we offered for pre orders.

From the staff at Lanz
    Like you posted it will available on 15th June and I ordered on 13th June in your pre-order link, is it not a pre-order?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armyrem View Post
    What he said...
    When we do not collected the Quebec Sales Tax, the purchaser is required to report and remit the tax. When we collect the tax on your behalf it is remitted to Quebec. If you have any further questions please contact Sara or Dave at 289-407-0675.
    Last edited by LANZ Shooting Supplies; 06-15-2016 at 03:53 PM.

Cant order on the website, add to cart, then it says cart is empty......very frustrating!

Also when logging in, in just takes me back to the login screen.....WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by AtomLew View Post
    Like you posted it will available on 15th June and I ordered on 13th June in your pre-order link, is it not a pre-order?
    There are reports of people who ordered before the free shipping offer for the pre-order was edited out have been charged shipping, even though they pre-ordered. Rumor has it they are not happy with LANZ not editing out the shipping as had been promised.
    Target shooters & hunters ≠ Gangsters & mass murderers | Prostitutes ≠ Pimps and human traffickers | Drug users ≠ Methlab operators & narcotraffickers | Homosexuals ≠ Abomination before nature | Abortion ≠ Murder
    We are all seeking personal freedom.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oenone View Post
    There are reports of people who ordered before the free shipping offer for the pre-order was edited out have been charged shipping, even though they pre-ordered. Rumor has it they are not happy with LANZ not editing out the shipping as had been promised.
    If there was an error when processing for shipping please contact me (Sara) directly so I can correct it.

From your staff at Lanz

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Cant order on the website, add to cart, then it says cart is empty......very frustrating!
    If the issue persists you can contact us at 289-407-0675 and purchase over the phone.

From the staff at Lanz.
    Last edited by LANZ Shooting Supplies; 06-15-2016 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LANZ Shooting Supplies View Post
    If there was an error when processing for shipping please contact me (Sara) directly so I can correct it.

From your staff at Lanz
    Further investigation has revealed that the rumors referred to were unsubstantiated and that LANZ has been fair and just in their dealings with their customers.
    Target shooters & hunters ≠ Gangsters & mass murderers | Prostitutes ≠ Pimps and human traffickers | Drug users ≠ Methlab operators & narcotraffickers | Homosexuals ≠ Abomination before nature | Abortion ≠ Murder
    We are all seeking personal freedom.

Just got mine delivered yesterday!! Thanks Lanz SS team! You guys rock! 😎🤘🏼

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12