Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: .50 Beowulf 5rnd AR Magazines

So let me get this right?. Last year I bought .50 Beowulf mags for my tabor and about a month later get told they are prohibited. So then I go out and buy the LAR pistol mags as replacements.

Today I get told in TSE that that was not in fact true (not a grip here BTW) it was a specific brand that was prohibited (A.R.?) that all others are okay to use.

Is this true anyone ?. I know I couldn't get them in Calgary so I bought them online from out east, will have to check them out when I get home tomorrow. Thanks. David.

.50 Beowulf magazines

So let me get this right?. Last year I bought .50 Beowulf mags for my tavor and about a month later get told they are prohibited. So then I go out and buy the LAR pistol mags as replacements.

Today I get told in TSE that, that was not in fact true (not a grip here BTW) it was a specific brand that was prohibited (A.R.?) that all others are okay to use.

Is this true anyone ?. I know I couldn't get them in Calgary so I bought them online from out east, will have to check them out when I get home tomorrow. Thanks. David.

TSE

I would give some serous thought to a total ground up re-do of your web store and purchasing structure.

A lot of business is likely being lost.....just a critique. Take it or leave it.

Cheers
    Click, Bang.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345