Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone want some $15.00 M14 mags?

With these mags is the issue with lock up too much material or too less? Meaning are they loose and wont lock up or too tight? I can grind away some of the material but adding it would be more of an issue. Can you let me know the average issue is I might be able to work around this.

Thanks
    Life is not that complicated. You get up, you go to work, eat three meals, you take one good shlt and you go back to bed. What’s the fvcking mystery?! - George Carlin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    They don't lock in at the rear. Someone handy, with a Dremel and cutting disc could probably do it. I don't know how they passed QC at the factory and everyone assumed they'd work here - supplier and purchaser. At least you have a warning. Anyone buying them can post fix it tips. I heard the CZ-58 mags are worse but people seem to like Glock mags, again with TLC.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    They don't lock in at the rear. Someone handy, with a Dremel and cutting disc could probably do it. I don't know how they passed QC at the factory and everyone assumed they'd work here - supplier and purchaser. At least you have a warning. Anyone buying them can post fix it tips. I heard the CZ-58 mags are worse but people seem to like Glock mags, again with TLC.
    Exactly a little filing and bingo. I'm going to order some.
    Life is not that complicated. You get up, you go to work, eat three meals, you take one good shlt and you go back to bed. What’s the fvcking mystery?! - George Carlin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MRCLARK View Post
    Exactly a little filing and bingo. I'm going to order some.
    Did you get any ?
    I Shot them an E-mail at sales@wolverinesuuplies.com 5 days ago & never got a response
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Business Member Rep
    Send me an email guy@wolverinesupplies.com and I will see what I can find out for you in the morning. Please quote me your cgn handle so I know who I am replying to.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Did you get any ?
    I Shot them an E-mail at sales@wolverinesuuplies.com 5 days ago & never got a response

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    Send me an email guy@wolverinesupplies.com and I will see what I can find out for you in the morning. Please quote me your cgn handle so I know who I am replying to.
    E-mail sent
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Are there any left?
    I am a kit hor(der)

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Did you get any ?
    Same here.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Business Member Rep
    As above, please send me your original e-mail with your CGN handle and I can look into it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Same here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12