Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want some $15.00 M14 mags?

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Anyone want some $15.00 M14 mags?

Got a box ( 28 in total actually.) of M14 mags here I'm looking to get rid of. These were never sold as they didn't quite function in any of the rifles here, ( would not latch properly ). But with a bit of work they would be able to rock and roll.
    So for $15.00( pretty darn cheap! ) and a little bit of elbow grease you would have a running mags. These are sold as is no warranty or returns. These will be a good project for those rainy days!

$15.00

Also side note if you have a Ruger Precision rifle they seem to latch right in and function, so cheap cheap mags for your RPR!

Shoot us an E-mail at sales@wolverinesuuplies.com or give us a call at 204-748-2454

Last edited by Wolverine .303; 06-17-2016 at 04:47 PM.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

All sold. Thanks for playing.

I'm guessing one person bought them all and will now try to sell them on EE.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Yeah I was pissed when I bought a swack and none locked in.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I would like to take this chance and state that the Wolverine Warranty policy. if any one has an issue with something that you have received from Wolverine Supplies you need to let us know!

With the exception of some items clearly listed as "clearance, as is, no returns"
    our warranty policy is very simple:

WE STAND BEHIND EVERYTHING WE SELL,
    CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
    Return privilege: All goods are sold with a seven-day (from receipt of order) "no questions asked" return policy. No returns will be accepted without a return number. Goods must be returned in the same condition as received. We offer a full refund less shipping. We reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee on all items.

Used firearms and equipment: All goods will be supplied in sound working condition unless otherwise specified. If you have any concerns please request clarification before purchasing.

Manufacturer's Warranty: We do not refer our customers directly to the manufacturer but handle all claims ourselves, "in house". In extreme cases we have even replaced customers firearms and then claimed from the manufacturer, we have also cannibalized parts from new in stock firearms to expedite claims. Under no circumstances attempt to return a firearm direct to an overseas manufacturer with out first consulting with us. With all claims we need a copy of your sales receipt or the order number.

Also the mags are back and avaiable for sale. Folks who E-mailed will be emailed back, there was a misunderstanding on the original purchaser!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Any left??
    #Originally Posted by#rustyn*t1#

Are you talking about checkers? Snakes and ladders? Trudeau is not smart enough to play chess.

Quote Originally Posted by TedNugent View Post
    Any left??
    YUP! Lots left!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I came to the conclusion that I'd modify them at some point. I can't say I thought to see if they fit within 7 days. You assume all is cool out of the shop. Kept me away from Korean mags ever since. Worse purchase in years and a complete surprise from Wolverine, who is known to sell quality items. No hard feeling, just more aware now and an expensive lesson.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    I came to the conclusion that I'd modify them at some point. I can't say I thought to see if they fit within 7 days. You assume all is cool out of the shop. Kept me away from Korean mags ever since. Worse purchase in years and a complete surprise from Wolverine, who is known to sell quality items. No hard feeling, just more aware now and an expensive lesson.
    We all live and learn. KCI will not reply to our e-mails or honour their warranty. Wolverine warranties what we sell but with KCI it is coming out of my "back pocket" we will stand behind the few new KCI mags we have left for sale but will not be bringing any more in to Canada, which is a shame as most were good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast